Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
bolton's are much for performance so your looking sound.

but Arata/yoshi/akropav have great success with their full systems so its up to you. you'll just have to do a search. as far as bolt ons, i've just always got them off of ebay.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I'm looking to get a different bolt on for my 600k4. I have the polished m4 now and i'm looking for a carbon one. Might try a different brand maybe. Love the sound of the m4 though. Hmmmmmmmmmmm! What's the best/cheapest place for em'?

·
Registered
535 Posts
I can get you a bolt-on Akrapovic Race Carbon Fiber or Titanium Finish Exhaust for $420 shipped to you through my new motorcycle parts store a buddy and I just started. If you are interested shoot me an email: [email protected] Good luck in your search!

The nice thing about Akra's is that they are relatively rare (unlike a Yoshi or D&D) and have an awesome grunt at low RPMs and the usual quality scream in the 10k+. One of the best aftermarket bolt-ons made these days!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I just got my Akrapovic b/o c/f last week and it is a very sweet pipe. It sounds awesome. Parts411.com $367 shipped to my door. 15 min later I was riden with kick ass sound and a tad bit more power. Give the pipe about 500 miles and it will sound tip top.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Saw some good prices on Indysuperbike.com yesterday.

·
Banned
15,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bolton's are much for performance so your looking sound.

but Arata/yoshi/akropav have great success with their full systems so its up to you. you'll just have to do a search. as far as bolt ons, i've just always got them off of ebay.
\

that was suppose to say "aren't" much for performance

·
Registered
697 Posts
Thanks to everyone for the reply. I figured there would be ONE site that would always be lower. I will look for the best price since i have some time before it's riding season.

·
Banned
115 Posts
I just got a SS yoshi trs for $298 to my front door. I got it on ebay from a store called 58cycle. The akropovic is bad ass but bolt ons are more for looks and sound and I was tight on cash .I am VERY happy with it.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Got my Yosh cf b/o from motoxoutlet.com for $328 plus $15 for shipping, I think...I'm sure on the price of the can tho.

·
Registered
420 Posts
I know morepowerracing.com has the Yoshimura Stainless TRS Race Bolt-on for $265. The carbon fiber is $327 and the Titanium bolt-on is $364. Shipping is only $5.95 too for ground shipping. They have lots of other different exhausts too, i don't know the prices on those though. Ya can check out the site and see.

·
Registered
81 Posts
NO ONE has quoted me a better price on a can than HeatWaveCycles in the members discount forum! Yosh TRS 260 shipped (but i got other stuff too so not sure if that alters the price...)

·
Banned
952 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I'm staying away from yoshi! Everybody has them because they believe they are specially made for suzuki's which is totally untrue.
i think everyone has them because they provide good bang for your buck. lets be real, they look nice, sound good, are good quality, and theyre priced reasonably.

bottom line, get what you like or can afford, and to hell with anyone else.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Thanks for the replies. I'm staying away from yoshi! Everybody has them because they believe they are specially made for suzuki's which is totally untrue.
haha...my ass..

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Are you serious? take a look any yosh ad and what brand bike do you see? a Suzuki- they have a partnership together, sure they also work with other brand bikes but the R & D (research and Development) is mainly done on suzuki's. Show me one ad that yosh advertises another brand bike? I've never seen one-all suzuki's. I think you need to do some more research.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts