Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi...I was wondering what website or site sponsor I could goto to buy ALL the following parts.

1) Factory Pro Shift Star (for my 02 1K)
2) Safety Wiring kit - the one that includes the bracket to hold the oil filter too.
3) Ferodo XR Racing HH Front Pads (or Vesrah - anyone have experience with BOTH of these pads?) I have PF-99s and they don't have the racing GRAB I'm looking for.

I don't want to pay shipping for 3 separate sites if I can get it all at one place!

Thanks

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
reach out for mike at heatwave cycles.. run a search on his name in this forum.. go back two months and youll find it easy..

or email to [email protected]

mike is a great guy and i get all my stuff from him..

i know what you mean about the pf pads.. i didnt know what i was missing til i ran the vesrah srjls.. they are the friggen best!

·
Premium Member
4,038 Posts
Actually ...

Skinny Motorsports! I think I can get all that stuff for ya at a good price.

As for the safety wire kit, what you really should do is go buy a $1.50 hose clamp from Home Depot and use it around the filter. Wire the clamp to the bike, and when you go to change the filter just undo the clamp - reusable and cheap!

PM me your address and I will check on shipping cost, and in the meantime I'll see what the rest of it will cost ya.

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
P B said:
Actually ...

Skinny Motorsports! I think I can get all that stuff for ya at a good price.

As for the safety wire kit, what you really should do is go buy a $1.50 hose clamp from Home Depot and use it around the filter. Wire the clamp to the bike, and when you go to change the filter just undo the clamp - reusable and cheap!

PM me your address and I will check on shipping cost, and in the meantime I'll see what the rest of it will cost ya.
i'm not feeling the LOve Ralphie!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bmfgsxr said:
reach out for mike at heatwave cycles.. run a search on his name in this forum.. go back two months and youll find it easy..

i know what you mean about the pf pads.. i didnt know what i was missing til i ran the vesrah srjls.. they are the friggen best!
For the Vesrah - Are you running the SRJL 8s or 17s??

Anyone use the Ferodo XR racing HH?

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
Ibidu1 said:
EEEEEEBBBBAAAAAAYYYY
+ 1 hell i should list ebay as a sponser

·
Registered
4,040 Posts

·
Highly unstable
32,025 Posts
Reduc411 said:
bmfgsxr said:

the 17's.. they are more linear, as compared to progressive like the 8's.. the 17's have more initial bite and give more braking the harder you pull. the 8's have less initial bite but build up braking power while braking..

·
Here is your "R"
6,926 Posts
bmfgsxr said:
Reduc411 said:
bmfgsxr said:

the 17's.. they are more linear, as compared to progressive like the 8's.. the 17's have more initial bite and give more braking the harder you pull. the 8's have less initial bite but build up braking power while braking..
How long did the 17's last you and how bad were they on the rotors. I stepped down to ebc HH from the greenbacks. They chewed through a set of rotors.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts