Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the best place to get a new 08 or 09 600 in Los Angeles... basically which dealer is selling them for the cheapest?

Thanks!

·
Blowjobs........ for the ULTRA low-low price of $3
1,995 Posts
check out OTD Cyclesports

·
Moose Knuckle Racing!
3,406 Posts
OTD cycle sports, that is where I bought mine. Cheapest in LA area.

Check out this place, http://www.mtnride.com/ They had a USED 08 600 Yellow with 1 mile on it, that is right 1 mile. $8.3k + tax and license. Bike was sweet. Don't buy a new one from there because they are expensive as hell.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Agreed, that's where i got mine from. OTD Cyclesports in city of INGLEWOOD!
I checked their prices and the 09 are priced at $9899 and the 08 at $8999.

Are these the best prices?

·
Premium Member
1,744 Posts
I checked their prices and the 09 are priced at $9899 and the 08 at $8999.

Are these the best prices?
Yeah that's about as good as they get...remember that is out the door price, not a penny more. Taxes, freight, assembly fee, registration fee, title fee all that shit is included. Its a great deal, other places will give you that same price but they are always plus tax license blah blah etc etc. By the time all that is said and done it comes out to like 10-11K at other places.

·
Premium Member
414 Posts
Another vote for OTD in Inglewood, I picked up my K8 750 from there- lowest price I could find, and it really is an OTD price. The deal was done over the phone. Bike was ready when I showed up, was in and out in under an hour. No bullshit, would definitely buy again from them.

·
Registered
24 Posts
If you're still looking and don't mind going a bit farther you might give Kevin Dunn at Thousand Oaks Honda/Suzuki a call. He may very well beat OTD's price........he has in the past for me. Tell him Craig sent you

·
Who Knows...Ask Who
1,714 Posts
If you're still looking and don't mind going a bit farther you might give Kevin Dunn at Thousand Oaks Honda/Suzuki a call. He may very well beat OTD's price........he has in the past for me. Tell him Craig sent you
I would agree, I have bought my last 2 bikes there & they seem to beat most places.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
7 Participants
Felix
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing