Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, OK, WHO SETTLED FOR A COLOR, AND WHO GOT WHAT THEY WANTED? OH YEAH, K6 DOES NOT HAVE A YEL/BLK OPTION.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I ordered a Black/Grey one,but the Blue/White came in a week earlier,and considering i dont know the meaning of patience i got the Blue/White instead.To be honest though,once i had seen both colours in the 'flesh' i actually prefer the Blue/White ones!
If we had of got the all black version like some countries i definately would have waited for one of them though,they look freakin awesome!

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
Honestly at first i was a little disapointed with the black/grey. I currently have a black and silver 03 600 and it looks pimp. Even the new 05 600 with black and white looks way sweet. I wish they would have done that for the 05 1000. But from the colors they have I think the blue/white looks the best. I didnt have the choice of all black or i would have scooped that up
The black and grey though it looks better in person i am a little disapointed in. And im picking up my blue/white on wednesday!!!! oh yea!

·
Registered
55 Posts
I wouldn't have settled for anything but the racing colors, even if I did have to wait an extra month for mine. <font color="blue">Blue</font> and white with that red " <font color="red">R</font> " just stand out like no other. Around here, though, it doesn't seem to be as popular as the other colors, but that's okay with me.

·
Registered
432 Posts
I wanted the black and silver and thats what I got, I LOVE IT!

I like the black and yellow as well, and hell I even like the blue/white but EVERYONE has that color scheme.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
I was waiting for a black one at first but the first one into the dealer I was getting mine from was yellow. After I saw it in person I had to have it.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Blue and white already matched all my street and track gear, as I promoted myself from an R6 in Yamaha blue. Easy decision!

·
Registered
843 Posts
I got what I ordered blue and white.

There wasnt a single 1K in the province when I got mine, my dealer went and picked it up in some other province so I could have my bike right away.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts