Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that I'm around the Ottawa area(from N.S.) I'd like to get to a few bike shops and do some shopping. Any good tire dealers around? Any have real decent pricing on aftermarket goods? Depending on my future here I just may purchase a new litre bike if I can get a good deal. I'm considering the CBR1000RR, GSXR1000 or the ZX-10.

·
Registered
7,268 Posts
Hey bro, check out Jon Chen for all your tire and maintance needs, he's a fellow rider, and runs a small shop here in ottawa. Check out www.hybridracing.ca I wouldn't go anywhere else for maintance.

AS for Dealers, I like Motosports world (Suzuki), or Daratune (Honda) . I cannot stand Ottawa Good time center, they mainly sell Ducs and Kawi's, but I have a tire swap nightmare story with them, and I'll never return to that shop!! They usually won't bargain a cent away from retail on anything.

·
Registered
5,058 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Moss. I contacted Hybrid for some prices. I was talking with someone and they said there was a decent dealer in napean I think it was on the south east side of the city off the #417, is that one of the shops you mentioned. Thanks again.

·
Registered
252 Posts
All dealers suck in Ottawa. but Honda powersports wasn't bad. good group of guys when I used to go there.

+1 for hybrid Racing. only place I would really go to.

·
Registered
732 Posts
I think all the dealers here suck as well. I still have a good time talking to the guys a daratune but don't trust them further than I can throw them.

Jonny is a great guy to deal with from Hybrid Racing. If you want your bike dyno tuned then Mario at MD motorsports is really the only guy to take it to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts