Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I did a [email protected] mph 1.583 60ft r/t.569 on my 01 Euro Gixxer 1000...Parts...Just a bolt on yosh, still on the stock piping, no aftermarket mid pipe r headers extended 6 inches slammed and a michelin pilot tire and sprokets 16f/42r

My friend broke my record with his 08 cbr 1000..he ran a [email protected] I dont remember his r/t and 60ft time but his bike has a full brocks exhaust, bazazz z bomb and fuel control with auto tune, brocks straps, extended 6inches, slammed to the ground, sprockets 15f/45r and a drag seat and the new michelin drag tire

What y'all think????[/B][/B]

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Pal, I fought long and hard and for the longest time. I thought a 4.anything was way outta reach...........I am setting my sights on a 4.7x in 2010 !!

Been reading the times here and the set ups and some good ET's for what is done to the bikes !!

D
I don't doubt it man! Keep up the great work, hopefully I can see you in action someday, if not line up next to you, (way distant future). LMAO

·
Consistent, albeit slow
1,696 Posts
I need to stay out of this forum before I get the bracket bike out of the mothballs. :banghead Thunder Valley is about 15 minutes from my house.
Thanks for the reminder.
:shifty These slips for #91 were from a long while back on a 2 valve GS750.:burnout
The other bike was slammed slabby 1100.

Attachments

·
Mad Scientist
354 Posts
Finally got stuff back together to start the new season.

'Twas an up and down weekend, but I did manage a 5.548 @ 125.01 ( 8.781 ) on the fresh rings and springs I just put in. Still all OEM engine parts with help from R&D and MTC on the drivetrain.

My one win for the weekend. This was a 5.600 @ 124.01 ( 8.854 ) later in the day.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.