Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
Dude I have wanted one of these since they came out. It has everything you could want in a rifle. If you do buy one definitely post up pics and a range report.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I was going to get one.
Reason I did not
It's new.
I am told by the gun smiths, parts are hard to come by and take a while to get when/if something breaks
and it's cost just as much as a AR and you can get parts everywhere for one of them.
But the MR1 still looks hella cool and feels great

·
Premium Member
1,657 Posts
I was going to get one.
Reason I did not
It's new.
I am told by the gun smiths, parts are hard to come by and take a while to get when/if something breaks
and it's cost just as much as a AR and you can get parts everywhere for one of them.
shhhh!!! Someones got to buy it to test it out.:lol

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I was going to get one.
Reason I did not
It's new.
thanks for the heads up...i have no problems being a guinea pig if it comes to that

·
Registered
115 Posts
hehe... I went to the gun store today and they had 15 in stock.. Said not many people are buying them right now. I think they went on sale last month but forgot how much they were letting them go for.

I just checked into a few things and found I can do more with a AR-15 and get a .50 BMG conversion :)

Saves me the money for both in the long run

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hehe... I went to the gun store today and they had 15 in stock.. Said not many people are buying them right now. I think they went on sale last month but forgot how much they were letting them go for.

I just checked into a few things and found I can do more with a AR-15 and get a .50 BMG conversion :)

Saves me the money for both in the long run
thanks for the tips...i am not to familiar with ar type of rifles so i have to do some research myself. on benelli's website they are offering rebates on pretty much all of their guns. the mr1 i believe has a 100 dollar rebate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts