Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,910 Posts
Yes that is his bike........ most all of the good parts have been removed. I even thing the motor is the stock unit.

I did verify this is what the guys says it is...... only I think it should be $9000..... not $19,000.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,756 Posts
jeffw said:
Yes that is his bike........ most all of the good parts have been removed. I even thing the motor is the stock unit.

I did verify this is what the guys says it is...... only I think it should be $9000..... not $19,000.
Ditto.....It has been varified by Ben Spies and Don from Yoshimura.....but all the good stuff is gone. So you are paying $6500 for a raced preped 1k and then $12.5K for some Ben Spies Bodywork...
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,910 Posts
[email protected] said:
jeffw said:
Yes that is his bike........ most all of the good parts have been removed. I even thing the motor is the stock unit.

I did verify this is what the guys says it is...... only I think it should be $9000..... not $19,000.
Ditto.....It has been varified by Ben Spies and Don from Yoshimura.....but all the good stuff is gone. So you are paying $6500 for a raced preped 1k and then $12.5K for some Ben Spies Bodywork...


And I don't think it's even carbon/kelvan any more......
Damn expensive paint job as well
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
jeffw said:
Yes that is his bike........ most all of the good parts have been removed. I even thing the motor is the stock unit.

I did verify this is what the guys says it is...... only I think it should be $9000..... not $19,000.
He says:
HIGH COMPRESSION MOTOR (0) RACE MILES, LOW TEST MILES ONLY SINCE LAST RACE. (SORRY, BUT I CAN NOT LIST MODIFICATIONS IN THE AUCTION)

 

·
Registered
Joined
·
338 Posts
I don't think that is the real bike...no mention of the Yosh ECU, still has the factory swingarm cuz that is definitely not the yosh swingarm, the subframe is stock and his bike had a billet mounting bracket, The triple clamp is stock and thoe forks are too??????? It has the stock wheels and he didn't mention that not to mention all the carbon fiber like the real bike had on the cluster. There is alot more I'm sure but this is definitely not the real bike!!!!!!! That fool got ripped off!!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,910 Posts
goin'_deep said:
I don't think that is the real bike...no mention of the Yosh ECU, still has the factory swingarm cuz that is definitely not the yosh swingarm, the subframe is stock and his bike had a billet mounting bracket, The triple clamp is stock and thoe forks are too??????? There is alot more I'm sure but this is definitely not the real bike!!!!!!! That fool got ripped off!!!!!!

Sorry, two of us **CALLED** prople we know at Yosh to check on this. Yes we all should know by now that most all of the kit parts are not on this bike.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,756 Posts
goin'_deep said:
I don't think that is the real bike...no mention of the Yosh ECU, still has the factory swingarm cuz that is definitely not the yosh swingarm, the subframe is stock and his bike had a billet mounting bracket, The triple clamp is stock and thoe forks are too??????? It has the stock wheels and he didn't mention that not to mention all the carbon fiber like the real bike had on the cluster. There is alot more I'm sure but this is definitely not the real bike!!!!!!! That fool got ripped off!!!!!!
first of all, it is suppoeded to be Ben Spies SUPERSTOCK bike........in Superstock you can only change a few parts. But the keyparts that would make it unique are missing. It has been varified by Ben Spies and Don from Yosh that the bike is real, just nutered....

Read all the previous posts.....
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top