Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Because many people are new to the biking world, I think its only fair to mention the biking bullshit.....

There follows a BB description, followed by an actual events explanation.

1) "I got my knee down on Ortega highway" I got a new angle grinder from pep-boys, and spent the afternoon grinding my sliders down.

2) "I pulled a second gear stand up past a cop car" I watched CHiP's on the TV last night.

3) "I raced an R1 all the way to San Diego." I saw an advert for an R1 on the TV

4) "I low-sided trying to ride around the inside of a R6" My bike fell off the stand.

5) "My bike fell off the stand" I forgot to put the stand down, and could not stop it falling over.

6) "I had to lay it down" I crashed because I instinctively jumped on the back brake when I needed to slow down.

7) "I highsided at 160mph" After I realised the back brake was locked, I let go of it, and highsided at 10mph.

8) "As I went past the Ferrari, I saw 189mph on the clock" I think you have a nice smile, would you like to go to bed with me ?

9) I met up with my friends, and we ripped up the canyons all morning" I rode as far as Starbucks, drank coffee for an hour, and rode home, carefully".

10) "Yeah these wheels are ex Works" They are stock, I sprayed they orange with a can of paint from Pep Boys.

11) "I'm so fast, I only ride on the track now" - I'm not aware of my surroundings enough, so I am safer on the track, and my mommy worries less.

12) "I'm 16 and I just bought an R1", I'm 14, and I read about an R1 in a magazine last night.

13) "I am mature enough to handle a GSXR1000 as my first bike" - I am an idiot.

Any more questions ?

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
Haha nice stuff...i'll be on the lookout as soon as the movie hits,

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
You forgot one...How did you rash the side of your bike? "Oh you know...the kickstand wasn't all of the way down, it does that sometimes when you're low on kickstand oil."

1 - 11 of 11 Posts