Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
it will be interesting to see how ryan and flacco do this year
I'm hoping for 10+ wins. I know the stakes are high and I believe they have a tough schedule, but with a solid defense I we can manage another run into the playoff.

The bears are gonna be tough too

·
Registered
24 Posts
the bears will be tougher than they have been but i think they'll still be short because they lack a consistent playmaker to catch what cutler is slingin'. as for the falcons that now have our TE (it'll be weird not seein' tony g in red and gold anymore) matt ryan has no excuse to not be in a late season shootout with someone like the nfc east champs. and i see flacco fallin' just short of the super bowl because baltimore still doesn't have a #1 WR.

·
Premium Member
949 Posts
You would think baltimore would address that issue in the offseason. But the I guess most of the focus was keeping Ray Lewis, and not getting a play-maker at WR

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
The Bears got a great QB in cutler, but seriously thats it. just because he's a great QB doesn't mean the guys who couldn't catch and run the ball last year are going to be able to do it now. Bears will end the season with no more then 8 wins

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
The Bears got a great QB in cutler, but seriously thats it. just because he's a great QB doesn't mean the guys who couldn't catch and run the ball last year are going to be able to do it now. Bears will end the season with no more then 8 wins
I disagree and you underestimate this signing by the Bears. NFL QB is the most important position in all of professional sports. To get a VERY young Pro-Bowl QB has the potential of changing a franchise. His arm will now introduce a threat that can open up a running game and they feed off of each other. The Bears will be a threat to win it all next year as this was a key ingredient to what Lovie is doing in Chicago.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I disagree and you underestimate this signing by the Bears. NFL QB is the most important position in all of professional sports. To get a VERY young Pro-Bowl QB has the potential of changing a franchise. His arm will now introduce a threat that can open up a running game and they feed off of each other. The Bears will be a threat to win it all next year as this was a key ingredient to what Lovie is doing in Chicago.
yes, they will be a threat. but even the lions are a threat to win, just like any other nfl team. i think the packers take the division easily with the vikings a steady second and the lions and bears battling for third. yes i understand that cutler is good, im a big cutler fan even. but the fact of the matter is that the bears bought a gun and have nothing to shoot at.

·
Birdman
24,676 Posts
:dissapointed

I'm sorry, but they have a lot more work to do before they win a superbowl. Jay is NOT the Bears solution and neither are their draft picks. And trust me, I would love to see it happen.

:eek:fftopic Fucking Cubs suck!

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts
Adding Cutler is a huge step in the right direction for the Bears. If everyone stays healthy I see them as a solid playoff team. And once you make it there, shit anything can happen. As its been proved year after year. Falcons are gonna get regulated this yr! haha
Panthers div to lose.

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm hoping for 10+ wins. I know the stakes are high and I believe they have a tough schedule, but with a solid defense I we can manage another run into the playoff.

The bears are gonna be tough too
The falcons schedule is really really though like you said, and i think that will be the biggest hurdle.

Next season, when the new defence is ready i think, a few play off wins might be realistic.

·
Nittany Lion
4,277 Posts
I like Atlanta a lot, tough schedule or not. My team, Six Time Super Bowl Champs, Pittsburgh Steelers had the toughest schedule in the league and still won the bowl. In all honesty I didn't think they would win more than 8 games, let alone make playoffs and win the bowl. So it's possible Atlanta, but a tough schedule, no doubt lowers your chances of making playoffs. But all you have to do is get in. I like Atlanta.

·
Professional Baby Maker
17,741 Posts

you seem to forget about a stud RB in Matt Forte out there ;) 1000+ yards with no one scared of the passing game...I can only imagine what cutler's arm will do to open up the running game for him. Granted they do not have great WR's out there but people will still have to respect them and will not be able to load the box. Not to mention I think Forte was the leading receiver for CHI too. Forte will be a top 3 fantasy back if he stays healthy...that is an easier prediction that CHI winning the SB :cheers

1 - 20 of 28 Posts