Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
R.I.P
you just never know when or where it can happen.. Thx SPL for the reminder that we all need often.

·
Chubby Chaser
57,844 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think they should use that same display at the Motorcycle shows they have here in the US, I don't ever remember seeing something like that. They need something with impact to remind squids that they aren't invincible on the roads.......much less 55 year old middle aged men with families

Reactions: TWISTED METAL

·
Registered
4,712 Posts
RIP. Good reminder, SPL, for all of us to save aggressive riding for the track, where there are no oncoming vehicles, and no road furniture that would quickly rearrange our bodies in a crash.

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
SPL170db said:
I think they should use that same display at the Motorcycle shows they have here in the US, I don't ever remember seeing something like that. They need something with impact to remind squids that they aren't invincible on the roads.......much less 55 year old middle aged men with families
When I was in high school, there was a car they brought on a trailer, it had been hit going 35 and entire side of the car went from maybe 5 feet wide (however wide it was, was a late model Civic) to about 3-4 inches apart from the other side. It was crazy, dont know that it helped, but certainly is eye opening at least while you are looking at it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.