Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,743 Posts
.....just be aware we have a sarcastic sense of humor and new members need thick skin:fact
Indeed. Contrary to what the forum staff would have everyone believe, there are no sausages involved in my weekend planning :dissapointed

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
Indeed. Contrary to what the forum staff would have everyone believe, there are no sausages involved in my weekend planning :dissapointed
Lies, all lies!

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Nope,no sausages just huge black dildoes:spit

·
Registered
250 Posts
Yes,the members who have been here from the beginning&have stuck around(we are now mods/supermods/admin)have shaped& formed the site into what it is today. Im proud to call GDC my home forum.
Stick around and enjoy the site.....just be aware we have a sarcastic sense of humor and new members need thick skin:fact
I have some tolerance. I dont like to insult people nor like to be insulted either...but I do understand that some times some members, well get carried away....normally just stop writing when it starts getting some what nasty... sometimes two wrongs dont make it right.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Why can't we all just get along? Why stir the pot? Why do people have to be such bitches?

Totally agree with this rule.
Whom are you directing that to??

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
I've come here twice today seeing it on the "New Posts" lists expecting to see some pics of hot wives/girlfriends.

:(
This is posted in the general forums, not Red R...

161 - 171 of 171 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
170 Replies
112 Participants
Anthony D
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing