Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
141 - 160 of 171 Posts

·
Juggernaut FTRMC
440 Posts
bump for an ok rule

I agree with it.. but I expect people to be honest, regardless of whether or not I want them to be. posting pics of: my car, bike, wife, daughter, and posting my: ideas, thoughts, opinions, are all fair game. I know this.

·
I am a tater tot; young, not stout. Here is my bab
11,321 Posts
My wife's smokin hot so no need to post a pic for others to drool over...

:frantic
now that's just greedy....

·
Registered
16 Posts
coming from a dude with an ugly gf probably!

This is very fucking simple.
If you see a pic of a members wife, Girlfriend or SO and you don't find her appealing.
DON'T post stupid fucking remarks about their looks or your distaste for the pics etc.

I and the other mods are sick to death of having to go through wife girlfriend posts editing remarks from dickheads who think it's funny to post "Butterface" or similar shit as comments.

These guys and these girls have taken a huge step to upload their pics for the enjoyment of others and they don't need stupid comments from idiots.

You get one warning if you do it again you will be banned very simple.
Now fucking play nice or not at all.

·
I'm Sticking Around
1,665 Posts
Some things never change. I used the term, "If you don't have nothin' nice to say, don't say nothin' at all" recently. Then I see this topic in bold.

People need boundaries so they know how much they can push the limits. People also don't like rules or be told what to do. If you (the individual) were not taught that growing up then you won't apply it as an adult.

I believe in freedom of speech but have no problem seeing an individual being reprimanded for stupid behavior. I apply the notion of "keep it professional" even under austere conditions. It's a tough challenge but keeps me within those boundaries.

Owners/Operators of this site; my hats off to you. You're doing something I wouldn't want to do. Keep it up cause I'm sticking around.

·
Guido de Douchio
992 Posts
This is very fucking simple.
If you see a pic of a members wife, Girlfriend or SO and you don't find her appealing.
DON'T post stupid fucking remarks about their looks or your distaste for the pics etc.

I and the other mods are sick to death of having to go through wife girlfriend posts editing remarks from dickheads who think it's funny to post "Butterface" or similar shit as comments.

These guys and these girls have taken a huge step to upload their pics for the enjoyment of others and they don't need stupid comments from idiots.

You get one warning if you do it again you will be banned very simple.
Now fucking play nice or not at all.
I guess no one is following this rule on my posts right.....

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I guess no one is following this rule on my posts right.....
Dude,the rule that Zam posted specifically says in the first paragraph "WIFE,GIRLFRIEND,OR SIGINIFICANT OTHER". It was initiated long before you were here and was directed at male members nitpicking pictures of females,that were posted by said females boyfriends,husbands or significant others.

In no way,shape,or form was it ever meant to apply to dudes posting pics of themselves(IE-you)in open forums&to protect/dissuade dude-on-dude bashing that is the norm here on GDC when you post a pic of yourself.

IMO,if you had posted that exercise bike pic in health&fitness none of the ensuing lulz would have occurred....Well,maybe a little bit but not as much as is currently taking place. Shame on you:dissapointed

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I did lot of reading. somewhat tiring now. ive been a member for two days only.

this forum has evolve from lot of R&D.
Yes,the members who have been here from the beginning&have stuck around(we are now mods/supermods/admin)have shaped& formed the site into what it is today. Im proud to call GDC my home forum.
Stick around and enjoy the site.....just be aware we have a sarcastic sense of humor and new members need thick skin:fact

141 - 160 of 171 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.