Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
121 - 140 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
99GSXR750PA said:
i stand by this rule... if you dont have anything nice to say say nothing at all
I just joined this forum and I like it already. There are other Suzuki sportbike owners site that dont care what is said about anothers wife/girlfriend/SO.:cheers

·
Registered
2,224 Posts
while I am all about treating others with respect, we are all adults here (mostly), and we are always going to have a few people that are a little more outspoken than others. However, threatening to ban them for speaking their mind or otherwise saying how they feel is rediculous. If I put up pics of my girlfriend, I wouldn't be pissed about negative comments. I am not talking about the "she is a fucking skank," or "nasty as hell" comments. Those are a litle too far. However, telling someone that if they can't say something positive to not say anything at all would make this forum board dead. Go into some other forums and you see non-stop bashing and arguing. Are these rules going to apply in all of the other forums as well? Why are we just being selective about the pics of women? If we are going to be forum Nazi's, we might as well police the entire board. Some times the discussions get pretty heated, and it can get nasty. I mean, going into another members post and changing their quote, or something to the effect of "I am gay and like men" just violates the same rule that you are trying to implement: "If you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all." If you can't handle negative comments about your girl, don't post up pictures. If a member takes what another member says about thier girlfriend to heart, then that is not a problem for the members or moderators. He should feel secure enough that it doesn't matter two shits what someone else says.
I just would like to say that if a member post a Pic of his wife, girlfriend, boyfriend and "ASK" for an opinion on how she/he looks well, hey free game. Don't ask if you don't want the opinion of others. But if a member post a pic to show his bike, house, cat, dog, and his girlfriend, boyfriend so happens to be in the pic and the topic has nothing to do with it, shame on you, and Yes that person should be banded for a month or two.

·
Registered
3 Posts
The actual Shame is that your wife is naked on the site man. What happened to respect. Personaly I have not sen the picture but you must bet that when I do and I will. I will be Cutting ass all day.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Freedom of speach allows this. Thats why you can look at a cop and tell him to fuck off and there is nothing he can do.

Yeah, I'm sure you go around telling cops to fuck off. This is what kills me about these kinds of forum topic online. There's always some retard who claims it's his God given right to go around acting like an asshole......well, at least online anyway, since that person can hide behind a keyboard.

Then this same person will claim they act the same way in public, which is of course, a complete crock of shit because we all know that they'd either end up in jail, or half dead from a beating before the week is out.

Gotta love internet "courage". :lol

Oh, and learn to spell while you're claiming your right to free SPEECH, not "speach".

·
Official Sponsor
94 Posts
This is the problem with forums in general. You have new people with new bikes and an idea of a community of people they have riding in common with. When they post a pic they expect people to react as their friends and fellow riders.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yes I agree.. and I know everyone has your opinion but don't rip these people to shreds. If you do not have anything nice to say, it's better to say nothing at all.:cursing Respect each other. :nono

·
I’m a SEX addict and proud of it!
9,990 Posts
Not a bad idea Zam

I know I dont post pics anymore as there is always someone that makes an asshole comment about something i.e. look at the toe jamb under their nails, colour of her skin, height or a blemish on a body part.
Damn guys post a pic of your perfect partner or yourself and see the replies you get.
Yes I know everyone has your opinion but dont rip these people to shreds, check the pics out if its not for you then move along.
I know I don't post pics anymore as there is always someone that makes an asshole comment about something i.e. look at the toe jamb under their nails, colour of her skin, height or a blemish on a body part. Not a bad idea!
do we have a troll? :shifty

·
Banned
23,398 Posts
Yes I agree.. and I know everyone has your opinion but don't rip these people to shreds. If you do not have anything nice to say, it's better to say nothing at all.:cursing Respect each other. :nono
For the most part, I agree!
There are times, however, when there are exceptions to that rule. Bad or dangerous advice being the #1 exception.
If i see dangerous advice given that will put rider/machine at risk I hold little back to get my message across. Most of us are experienced here, but newbies surface constantly, seeking advice from the learned.
Advice is like an opinion but sometimes it's just bad, wrong or worst case scenario, dangerous!
Just my 02...

121 - 140 of 171 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.