Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 171 Posts

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
punkadilly said:
I think too many people use 'freedom of speach' as an excuse for lacking manners.
Freedom of speach allows this. Thats why you can look at a cop and tell him to fuck off and there is nothing he can do.

·
Registered
223 Posts
This is funny shit!!! Somebody gets their wife insulted by posting her almost completely naked ass on the internet... instead of people saying maybe you shouldn't post your naked wife all over the place if you don't want that to happen, the gixxer mafia goes after the person who comments!!!! HAAAAHAAAAA

I bet if I posted a picture of my naked ass on this site, you would have no problem making comments...
I bring up the case of your friend Gogo5 whose title (changed by you same admins is "Skinny Little Girly Boy") You same people that are up in arms defending some naked ass picture of some woman are the same people that jumped all over this guy. I didn't see any of you saying "he has feelings, we can't make fun of him." Why is that? Anybody want to tell me?

I just have to ask the question again... what did you expect to happen when you put a picture of your wife, with her shit out for all to see, on the internet?????????????? I'm not saying that the comments are right, or defending them.. but damn.
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT?????

·
Registered
129 Posts
This thread is absolutely ridiculous. As I see it, it is very simple. Mr. Gixxer and the moderators take upon themselves, in their free time granted, to run this site. It is owned by them. Respect their freaking rules! If you do not agree with it, go somewhere else. I see everyone's point, pro and con. But it all boils down to, they are the propriotors of this site, they make the rules. I donated last year, but the funds for this year have been very very low. Half these people that are against the rule, do not even donate to the site, which even shows less substance in their argument!

This is their site, ran by them, obey their rules. Plain and simple.

Just my 2 cents worth, take it as you may.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
Ogane said:
This thread is absolutely ridiculous. As I see it, it is very simple. Mr. Gixxer and the moderators take upon themselves, in their free time granted, to run this site. It is owned by them.
Let me stop you there for a second.

People also PAY money to this site to help keep it up. Them making lame ass rules like this and threats only make people not want to donate money.

I was going to donate money until all this BS started a couple weeks back. They only hurt themselves by forcing people to act a certain way by threats.

·
Registered
3,709 Posts
i agree with this, mainly because this site is filled with a bunch of jackasses that hide behind their computer screen and throw vulgar comments at anyone and anything.

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
sean_ said:
i agree with this, mainly because this site is filled with a bunch of jackasses that hide behind their computer screen and throw vulgar comments at anyone and anything.
I never realized how many bible thumpers we have here. Very thin skin

·
Registered
1,912 Posts
UpsideDownGix said:
never said i was drunk idiot.
But there is nothing wrong with being drunk

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
My87Vette said:
This is funny shit!!! Somebody gets their wife insulted by posting her almost completely naked ass on the internet... instead of people saying maybe you shouldn't post your naked wife all over the place if you don't want that to happen, the gixxer mafia goes after the person who comments!!!! HAAAAHAAAAA

I bet if I posted a picture of my naked ass on this site, you would have no problem making comments...
I bring up the case of your friend Gogo5 whose title (changed by you same admins is "Skinny Little Girly Boy") You same people that are up in arms defending some naked ass picture of some woman are the same people that jumped all over this guy. I didn't see any of you saying "he has feelings, we can't make fun of him." Why is that? Anybody want to tell me?

I just have to ask the question again... what did you expect to happen when you put a picture of your wife, with her shit out for all to see, on the internet?????????????? I'm not saying that the comments are right, or defending them.. but damn.
WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU EXPECT?????
Ok I am confused now, you seem to be talking to a specific person.... Lets keep this civil if i am who you are talking to mmmmk

If you read my post, I said if a person posts pics of his wife or girlfriend basically saying "look at me" like both me and C5 vette and a few others have, we deserve all criticism good and bad...... and we (dilly and I) couldn't give two shits what you (you being the public) think if it IS negative... I know dilly is hot, and if you dont think so, thats fine, you are not the one married to her.

BUT........................

(as a for instance again) the guy who posted a thread saying "hey look my wife is learning to ride, I am so proud" was NOT looking for your comments on how over weight she is.

NOW..........

As far as GOGO5 goes.......... I NEVER fucked with gogo5, me and him get along alright, BUT he did come in here being a bit of a punk, and some of the regulars put him in his place. He learned from it and has been a good member of the site since then.

I HOWEVER did fuck with vinnysoprano.... he fucked with Dilly and Wifey, without EITHER of them provoking him. I came in and tried to stay out of it, but he kept on, and then posted a pic, and he got chopped. HE took it personal, I laughed the whole time. HE was at fault and not me, Hence the reason HE is banned and not I.

USE COMMON SENSE PEOPLE, Dont be a dick for no reason!!!!!!!!!! I think that is all they are saying.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
PS we have NEVER had a mean or spitefull coment come from this board(other than vinny, who was trying to getback at me, by talking shit about dilly), so most of this does not even really pertain to me.

But we have on another board that asked premission to use her pics for a weekly hottie thread they have.

·
Registered
11,565 Posts
I've said this once and I'll say it again; I LOVE GDC

Man you guys crack me up so much, god relax! I agree that if you post a pic of your significant other, then prepare to deal with the negativity which accompanies such posts. If you feel you're not capable of dealing with criticism, be it good or bad, then don't post your pics. It's really not that hard to comprehend.

Now I must say that there is a time and place for the criticisms that do take place. MotoJoe is right. If someone posts a pic of their sig other proudly displaying her riding ability - there is no room for immature, infantile remarks about her physical appearance. Keep your mouth shut, it's courtesy that should be displayed for all who enjoy the sport we love.

Now Zam bro, you're a good guy and all, BUT if we implement this rule about courtesy towards those individuals posted, how about a racism rule? I take far more offense to all the crap spewed out by the some of the 'elite' here. If I had a girlfriend I can honestly tell you that I am more then man enough to handle any negative comments towards her appearance.

Oh well, if this rule goes through I'd love to see a racism rule too.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I agree with the rule, not all people find the same kind of person attractive but at least show some restraint. I know if I were to hear a comment like that, drunk or not thier still gonna swallow thier own teeth. But then again thats just how I was brought up.

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I feel a racism rule would be the end of GDC.

Some would call me a racist cause I don't like black people who continually remind us that they are black.
Racism in reverse I call it. Try calling a person of colour "Nigger" yet they are allowed to call us "Crackers".

Now if a black person wants to get a job, work hard, pay his taxes and intergrate into normal decent society and treat me with the same respect that I would treat him then I would be completely colourblind. I have family of colour,they work hard they are completely intergrated into "Our" way of life and I love their black asses more than anything else. I also have friends of colour and again they are mates I don't see them as black.

I'll go out on a limb here and give you an example, Waynesnside is a really cool guy I personally like the mans style. His posts are always cool and he was one of the members that originally helped me find my feet when I first joined. I know his skin colour and I couldn't care less he's a top bloke in my opinion. Yet there are other members here that the moment any form of the word black is used and theres hell to pay.

I guess what I'm saying is theres a difference.

My mother in law is Japanese and again its no biggie.

No, I feel that as knoble idea as it is a non racist rule would only inflame an already volitile situation.
How about this, We extend the be nice rule to making derogotory remarks about bikes, women , cars ,houses, income, politics, religion etc.

And we re word it to something along the lines of "If you disageee with the posters original intent then simply post that you don't really find that/this appealing to you" and leave the elaborate shitty comments out of it.

That way you get your precious freedom of speech and everyone play's nice.

It's not a backdown it's a re wording/reformatting.

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
zameil said:
I feel a racism rule would be the end of GDC.

Some would call me a racist cause I don't like black people who continually remind us that they are black.
Racism in reverse I call it. Try calling a person of colour "Nigger" yet they are allowed to call us "Crackers".

Now if a black person wants to get a job, work hard, pay his taxes and intergrate into normal decent society and treat me with the same respect that I would treat him then I would be completely colourblind. I have family of colour,they work hard they are completely intergrated into "Our" way of life and I love their black asses more than anything else. I also have friends of colour and again they are mates I don't see them as black.

I'll go out on a limb here and give you an example, Waynesnside is a really cool guy I personally like the mans style. His posts are always cool and he was one of the members that originally helped me find my feet when I first joined. I know his skin colour and I couldn't care less he's a top bloke in my opinion. Yet there are other members here that the moment any form of the word black is used and theres hell to pay.

I guess what I'm saying is theres a difference.

My mother in law is Japanese and again its no biggie.

No, I feel that as knoble idea as it is a non racist rule would only inflame an already volitile situation.
How about this, We extend the be nice rule to making derogotory remarks about bikes, women , cars ,houses, income, politics, religion etc.

And we re word it to something along the lines of "If you disageee with the posters original intent then simply post that you don't really find that/this appealing to you" and leave the elaborate shitty comments out of it.

That way you get your precious freedom of speech and everyone play's nice.

It's not a backdown it's a re wording/reformatting.

This site never ceases to amaze me. Unfortunately you are the one with the power (as usual) to make stupid policies like the one you just made. "Now if a black person wants to get a job, work hard, pay his taxes and intergrate into normal decent society and treat me with the same respect that I would treat him then I would be completely colourblind" , does Mr. Gixxer agree with you on this matter? Do the other moderators agree with you?

If I had known that this was how it is going to be then I never would have become a MONTHLY SITE SUPPORTER.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Just to clear up, I am talking about nobody specific. It was easier to say wife than to type wife or girlfriend or sister...etc. It was definately not directed specifically at you.. No offence was meant to any particular person if it was taken. My comments were meant to be general. Like I said, I would never think of insulting somebody's picture or anything else for that matter. I just think it is funny how up in arms people got over this.

On the same note Moto Joe, if somebody makes a shitty comment, I say hell yea to getting back at them with funnier and meaner comments of your own.... stooping to somebody else's level is always fun. (It also gives people like me who USUALLY stay out of this shit something to laugh at.)

P.S. Gogo5 really was a dipshit. HAAHAAAHAAA

·
Managing MotoJoe
71,515 Posts
Thanks for clearing that up 87vette, we were both wondering if you might've been talking to us
I'm pretty surprised over this thread too

Yeah, that vinny situation was crazy. . . I got a good laugh out of it though. He called me a pale bulemic crackhead. . .or was it crackwhore? I don't remember. . .I'm still offended he called me pale

·
Registered
2,926 Posts
punkadilly said:
Thanks for clearing that up 87vette, we were both wondering if you might've been talking to us
I'm pretty surprised over this thread too

Yeah, that vinny situation was crazy. . . I got a good laugh out of it though. He called me a pale bulemic crackhead. . .or was it crackwhore? I don't remember. . .I'm still offended he called me pale
Now those are the types of comments that should cause people to get banned. That is absolutely uncalled for. Vinny was just a dumbass and I agree, YOU ARE NOT PALE. . .

·
Registered
3,655 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Just goes to show, You can please most of the people some of the time. Not all of the people all of the time.

And please no more debate over the colour issue this topic should have been locked ages ago but people are entitled to respond.
Hammer, Point taken,I've never given a custom title or given warnings to thos who didn't deserve it. Wether they agree or not is up to them.

41 - 60 of 171 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
170 Replies
112 Participants
Anthony D
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing