Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
So what??
the guy was cutting corner!
I don't think that he's the only one!
LOL I didnt see anything wrong with that, I do that with my truck. Aslong as no cars or anything then its cool

Typical words from some asshats who have never rode in the Mountains and had the pleaseure of coming around a 90 degree blind corner to see some asshole in a Tercel playing like Michael Schumacer trying to hit the Apex.

·
Registered
265 Posts
So what??
the guy was cutting corner!
I don't think that he's the only one!
LOL I didnt see anything wrong with that, I do that with my truck. Aslong as no cars or anything then its cool

Typical words from some asshats who have never rode in the Mountains and had the pleaseure of coming around a 90 degree blind corner to see some asshole in a Tercel playing like Michael Schumacer trying to hit the Apex.

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
Man i've had ppl do that... one almost killed my cousin' in some twisties and a diesel almost nailed me around one... Not cool around blind corners... you see that coming its scary as shit

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
Thanks guys. I was startin to wonder.
I've had that happen around deals gap coming opposite direction and it's something I dread everytime I come around a blind corner

·
Registered
253 Posts
That didnt really look like a blind corner to me. On a blind corner, yeah thats messed up, but if you can see through the corner and no one is comeing the go ahead and cut. Cars arent the only ones. I see bikes do it all the time too, trying to hit the apex...

·
Registered
1,221 Posts
That didnt really look like a blind corner to me. On a blind corner, yeah thats messed up, but if you can see through the corner and no one is comeing the go ahead and cut. Cars arent the only ones. I see bikes do it all the time too, trying to hit the apex...
Okay i'm gonna have to start some shit for this
Are you saying you cut a corner even though you can see around it knowing that there could still be quick on coming traffic...such as a quick bike "racing" through the twisties... Does not matter blind or not.. stripes are there on the road for a reason... When I go out and ride twisties I know me and my buddies don't search for the "apex" on a street road by crossing over the center line... thats plain stupid.

sorry just had to say something

1 - 18 of 18 Posts