Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
BCJOHN\'s Octane Boost

It has come to my attention(per BC)that there is a little known performance mod that can easily be done by any rider. BC alerted me that some of the same oxygenating chemicals found in NEUTEC RACING fuel can be simulated by feeding your pet cat Jim Beam and cat nip. Once your family pet consumes said materials,closely monitor its excrement. collect said excrement and immediately freeze it. Once frozen,place in your fuel tank and let er rip......instant power gains thru the rev range. most modern fuel filters will remove the "other" deposits.....try it...BC claims 6-8hp gain....not bad....

------------------
"The user you have dialed is currently unavailable....please hang up and stop calling. If your as important as you think you are,they'll call you..." *This is the message on my cell phone*

"don't worry,if I dont call.....Keep waiting....."

·
Registered
0 Posts
Re: BCJOHN\'s Octane Boost

I have found similar power gains using my own excrement, after a breakfast of deer steak and eggs, washed down with a Genny Light.

PooP!!!

·
Registered
7,958 Posts

On my last visit to the States, I found I could block your puny toilets every time. The Days Inn, Clearwater, Fl even had to call their janitor in on a public holiday. So, as you can imagine, this makes it a little difficult for me to fill my tank directly. I found putting my "fuel" in my step-mothers food blender, not only makes it easier to fill my tank, but adds another 2.5hp, presumably due to the Magi-mix effect. Also, does anyone know how much of a gain you get from Green Giant, as I have large amounts of this in my fuel.

------------------

"Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own theme park! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the blackjack."

·
Registered
9,334 Posts

I like to poop in pillowcases - to those who deserve it. That gets me about 5HP.... oh yeah and once I pooped on this guy's RC51 inlets, and the wonderful fumes made the RC get like 10+ HP on the dyno. PooP!

------------------
'98 Gix750, lotsa mods

2001 Olympic chain toss
VIDEOS

·
Registered
2,125 Posts

Yeah i tried that once. The horsepower gains were so much that I ended up shitting my pants because of the speed. I decided to get a colostomy tube designed that feeds directly into the carbs. I have'nt put gas in my bike in years. It's awesome.

------------------
Please help me find my mind. I seem to have lost it.

·
Registered
55 Posts

I think the best combo for 10hp is TacoBell pinto's N Cheese with 4/5 fire sause packs, washed down with triple mocha Starbucks.

------------------
<A HREF="http://a.postmypic.com/a.nsf/Z/88+750+JMJRI/$file/88+750+J.jpg
Twist" TARGET=_blank>http://a.postmypic.com/a.nsf/Z/88+750+JMJRI/$file/88+750+J.jpg
Twist</A> this

·
Registered
194 Posts

I have you guys know, I tried this in my new '01 600 and my bike ran like SHIIIIIIITTTTTTTzuki. ;(

------------------

·
Registered
0 Posts

DON'T PEE IN YOUR TANKS!!! I PEE'D IN MINE, AND I LOST 50% HORSEPOWER. I ALMOST GOT SMOKED BY AN R1.

------------------

1995 GSXR 750W
USAF F-15 Jet Engine

·
Premium Member
3,183 Posts

Stay away from the three-coiled steamer. You really need to pick up some deer turds. They kinda float around without fouling the petcock but add that gamey touch to the fuel.

------------------

·
Registered
215 Posts

maybe good for 10 hp.. but who the hell is oging to clean that shit up if it gumms up the tank and fuel system haha

------------------
Have Fun ... Ride Safe!
1997 Gixxer 6

·
Registered
1,333 Posts

<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by NotoriousREV:
On my last visit to the States, I found I could block your puny toilets every time. The Days Inn, Clearwater, Fl even had to call their janitor in on a public holiday. So, as you can imagine, this makes it a little difficult for me to fill my tank directly. I found putting my "fuel" in my step-mothers food blender, not only makes it easier to fill my tank, but adds another 2.5hp, presumably due to the Magi-mix effect. Also, does anyone know how much of a gain you get from Green Giant, as I have large amounts of this in my fuel.
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that's becuase all of Europe has those STUPID standup shitters. two foot mounts and a hole in the ground.

------------------

1 - 11 of 11 Posts