Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yeah I was bored. At least she doesn't bitch or yell at me to slow down while she sits back there.

20170419_050323.jpg

20170419_050607.jpg

20170419_050329.jpg

20170419_050300.jpg Yeah I was bored. At least she doesn't bitch or yell at me to slow down while she sits back there.

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I like the pasties on her

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
PEDO! :chucks...............wait, let me get my glasses :scratch..um, that's a Barbie Doll.

Next question that naturally arises is : Who went into the store and bought that? :megan

Yea, Yea, it was my little sisters don't cut it. :lol

By the way, some little girl is gonna snatch that off the back of your bike.

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
My daughter gave me one of her Barbies. I asked for some clothes but she said no. All I had was some blue tape and I didn't want her to ride naked so I made her skirt and blue pasties.
You'd be surprised how many thumbs up I get while riding around with her.. Lol

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,745 Posts
You'd be surprised how many thumbs up I get while riding around with her.. Lol
You're not mistaken. However, sarcasm is evidently lost on you :facepalm

Well, maybe this guy is actually serious

I don't know what's worse, sticking a doll on your motorcycle... or taking numerous pics of it and thinking it's a good idea to post them out here.

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
You're not mistaken. However, sarcasm is evidently lost on you :facepalm

Well, maybe this guy is actually serious

I don't know what's worse, sticking a doll on your motorcycle... or taking numerous pics of it and thinking it's a good idea to post them out here.
Big Roy is getting jealous...and excited :lol

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,745 Posts
After my experiences, I don't trust my own judgement on such matters. It's not like they're cheap and I don't have unlimited funds.

I'd like the advice of an expert... maybe someone who thinks it's cool to stick dolls on superports? :dunno

EDIT: I didn't catch that you're from Peterborough. I'm a Blackstock / Port Perry boy :punk

·
Premium Member
166 Posts
After my experiences, I don't trust my own judgement on such matters. It's not like they're cheap and I don't have unlimited funds.

I'd like the advice of an expert... maybe someone who thinks it's cool to stick dolls on superports? :dunno

EDIT: I didn't catch that you're from Peterborough. I'm a Blackstock / Port Perry boy :punk
Ahhh yeah, been here for about the last 5 years. Spent the 20 years before that in the Shwa.

:cheers

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts

Ahhh yeah, been here for about the last 5 years. Spent the 20 years before that in the Shwa.

:cheers
Bromance Skid?>:)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts