Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it true there are no outlets that we can use in the paddocks????
For tire warmers or anything

I want to do the CCS event in August!!

It is screwing me up that it is a three day event!! Would be great if I didn't have to work!

Also what is up with the 15 minute qualifying sessions?

Next question I have a CCS liscense a Formula USA races are on Sunday in Thunderbike. Does anybody know if I can just send the difference between CCS and Formual USA?? Or are they completely different???

Anybody able to share a generator there?? I'll help pay for gas for it!!

Thanks,
Stefan

·
Premium Member
312 Posts
there is no power in the paddok. you need to bring a generator. i have two new hondas and one older yamaha' the yamies for sale pm me if your interested. 15 mins for qualifying is more than enough, you only need one clean lap. you can pay the diff for your f- usa license at the track, no big deal.

·
Registered
328 Posts
Sticky is right about the power in the pits but

outlets are located on the front wall next close to the track. last year the FUSA guys pitted down on level 1 on the right and ran cords to the front wall. As for us in the top levels most used generators. Some of us sneeky people ran a cord to the mens bathroom. I hope to be on level 3 like last year.

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
timmy i think i want that generator bro, give me a call mang.

yeah the no power thing at Barber sucks ass, the place would be much better with power. Its hard to hear the loudspeakers there with a zillion generators running, and it makes it loud as hell at night when you're trying to fuckin sleep.

bazillion dollar museum, and they bill you for damages to the track/grass when you crash, but your $30-35 to get in the gate at a FUSA weekend and still NO POWER, its fucking CLOWNSHOES

but the track is friggin awesome

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
its like another 50 bucks to upgrade to FUSA lic, you are going to see some fast ass buel riders out there

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
Buell

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
bro ill tell you those FUSA guys can husle a dam buell around the track

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
yeah i know they can run pretty fast when they're not blown up,

but they are still pieces of shit.

·
Registered
5,716 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
how much for a generator???

and if yours is already sold, does anybody know of any good deals???

Thanks,
Stefan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts