Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
I had planned to be there until Josh Herrin decided to have a big money race at his house on minis.

I'll be there at the may event

·
Gives good mouth hugs...
11,429 Posts
I'll be down there, should be arriving on Friday evening. :cheers

Dammit Joe. :hammer

·
Yeah buddy!!
640 Posts
I had planned to be there until Josh Herrin decided to have a big money race at his house on minis.

I'll be there at the may event
Trying to make the May event also, just don't want to make the trip solo! Hope my track buddy pulls thru and joins in with me!

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
I might actually go now. Change of plans and depends if stt says they can use my help

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Yea I work with them when I am not racing. I've been an instructor there since like 08

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
In case you don't know my bike doesn't look like my SIG.
Look for this

Attachments

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have been hearing a lot of bad things regarding ripples on the track this year. The Indy cars have ripped it up is the word going around. Can anyone confirm or deny the extent of the damage? I plan on going July 12th-13th and want to know what i'm getting myself into regarding ripples.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
It's not that bad. It is still better than the majority of tracks in the north or west or Texas. T4 you have to pick the right line. The rest is mostly on straights and not that bad. Still an amazing track.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Sounds good, signing up for the weekend today :D Track looks fun in the videos i'v watched. If anyone will be down there that weekend post up! I'll be in novice to begin with to learn the track and my lines then going to intermediate for the remainder of the weekend. Bike won't pass inspection for advanced and to much work to do so.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts