Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
where can i get a good set of barends and i mean the whole thing cause apparently mine came loose and feel out on my last ride
so i need it come with the "plug" or what not. also kinda wanted to know what are some good ones out right now

·
Registered
2,486 Posts
any bike website will do ...try www.indysuperbikes.com mine almost fell out also when riding ..when i got home the one side was half off just hanging there

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
LP CF inlay is what I have!

·
Registered
297 Posts
i've got the same bar ends from LP, i love em.

·
Registered
122 Posts
ATTENTION EVERYONE!!!!! Tighten your bar ends. I rode with a guy with a brand new 600 and the friggen bar end apparently was never tightened when it left the dealer and the damn thing flew off and just about took me out.

I was riding behind him and the bar end was like a bullet coming at me at 100MPH. Was not pretty, but luckily no damage was done. We went back, found the bar end, and screwed it back in. We checked the other side and sure enough it was loose too.

Everytime I go ride now part of my routine is to check both of those before firing up.

·
Is Sexually Attracted To The Guys on GDC
21,546 Posts
how much where those cf bar ends, they look kick ass

·
Registered
8,423 Posts
$12 - $15 on Ebay.

·
Registered
145 Posts
DHB's!!! I had them on my '97 they are sweet..and speaking of loose bar ends I have had my bike about a month now and just the other night both were LOOSE as hell luckily I noticed them and tightened them down!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Mine were new too, straight out of the stealership. When I got home, I checked everything. Glad I did too. Lots of loose shit.

Remember, for good heatlh and wellbeing, check your nuts and check them often!!

·
Registered
580 Posts
be sure use some blue locktite,the vibrations will loosen the ends no matter how many times you tighten them

1 - 12 of 12 Posts