Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 85 of 85 Posts

·
Watch Whore
5,689 Posts
In terms of the size, with ours the center sections is stretched a little. dont ask me, talk to my designers. they gave me the sizes...
Id suggest showing them an example of an entry and ask them if it will work. If it is indeed setup as you say, then only 3 out of the entries so far will work.

If its imperative that it stretches, than the middle area needs to be designed to accommodate that feature. Basically rendering all but 3 submissions useless.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
I sure hope after all that effort, they can maybe go to the OLD way, where the banner is static :eek

·
Watch Whore
5,689 Posts
Id suggest showing them an example of an entry and ask them if it will work. If it is indeed setup as you say, then only 3 out of the entries so far will work.

If its imperative that it stretches, than the middle area needs to be designed to accommodate that feature. Basically rendering all but 3 submissions useless.
Any word on this?? :dunno

·
Administrator
8,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #85 (Edited)
Ok everyone Time is up!

There are some great submissions. Im going to confer with my designers to pick the top 5 banners, then we will put them up this afternoon for voting. the poll will run for a week.

Banners have been chosen and are up for voting...

If you wish to vote for the banner you like go to here...

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=191561

Stew

81 - 85 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
84 Replies
15 Participants
Admin
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing