Not open for further replies.
61 - 80 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Joe speaks the truth finally! :spit
:flipoff :chucks.

Like I didnt see that coming when I posted it :lol

Rob$$, I wondered the same :dunno. Unless they are going to make it static like the "old" GDC was, so that the banner is above the forum.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
looks to me like 4 of them will still work that way Rob. Three of yours and one other (the first one posted I think)

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
yeah i was questioning the length of it also.... but w/e. i tired taking my images and throwing them on a screen shot of the web page to see how they looked and it didnt fit but what ever.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
yeah i was questioning the length of it also.... but w/e. i tired taking my images and throwing them on a screen shot of the web page to see how they looked and it didnt fit but what ever.
it doesnt on my screen right now either, but if I drop my resolution it would.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Not at all man. I dont count when it comes to this..... Hope you didnt get that impression. Im just a normal user as far as this goes :thumbup.

I actually ahve three favs. The timeline, the 08 headlight, and one other that I cant think of right now :spit

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Did you COUNT the forums :eek..... I cant believe there are 97 :spit :wacko

·
Watch Whore
5,689 Posts
The timeline, the 08 headlight, and one other that I cant think of right now :spit
Even though I did it, I hate the timeline one.
I definitely wouldn't consider it one of my best works thats for sure. It was thrown together pretty shitily (new word) if I do say so myself.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
I think I like the IDEA of the timeline one more than anything. But I agree it needs work a bit still :dunno

·
Registered
1,857 Posts
i need to make one with more color i realize now that i like to stick with the darker themes. that might be because i am also using the darker(old) theme. :dunno what ever

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
looks good denso.... while you have your photoshop open, how about dropping the sig height to 125 pixels :thumbup

·
Administrator
8,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #79
yeah i counted them too lol... i dunno thought it might be kinda cool to list them

MEH.... heres another ROFL

haha Awesome! this gets my vote 4 sure! haha

In terms of the size, with ours the center sections is stretched a little. dont ask me, talk to my designers. they gave me the sizes...

61 - 80 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.