Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
41 - 60 of 85 Posts

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
I have always considered the scan lines mostly his signature on his sig pics....... but then again he did this version of mine (as well as a few others) and this one has no scan lines :scratch.

I dig Easy$$ work though.

·
Watch Whore
5,689 Posts
Its not even scan lines...its a carbon pattern just scaled down pretty small.

And yes Joe you are right. I had the image of the '08 and totally forgot to include it. :dissapointed

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
yeah, I was just saying, you usually have scan lines of some sort, I think they are cool, and it is how I usually know it is something of yours :dunno

·
Watch Whore
5,689 Posts
Might I suggest all of the entries be added to the first post so people wont have to scroll thru pages to find the submissions. And also it will allow them to be viewed, "side-by-side"

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Hey rob$$, on the timeline one, what do you think about making the background have some color to it. Maybe make it a bluish or something.

I really dig it, and the bikes in color would look bad (im sure that is why you made it greyscale) But once I ligned it up with the others, it looks TOO black and white IMO.

Just a thought. The history of it, and it having the slogan in it appeals to me though.

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
yeah, I think so :lol.

You're the damn artist... not me :squid. Just trying ideas like you asked for :phhht

·
Premium Member
117,182 Posts
Again, YOU are the artist, im just a no art talent jackass.... but another idea (can you tell I really like the idea of that one :D ) are all the bikes you used the blue and white models? IF so, how did it look with them in color, but the black carbon background :dunno.

·
Watch Whore
5,689 Posts
(Not directed at you Joe cuz Im pretty sure you dont know)

Are we 100% sure on the image dimension size that was given?? The height seems correct but the length seems to short.

The current banner is setup such that the middle will 'stretch' infinitely no matter how large your browser window is. Ive stretched it across my dual monitors and it just repeats the checker pattern in the middle with the two bikes staying on their respective ends.

I cant really see that being feasible with the designs that have been submitted so far.

41 - 60 of 85 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.