Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and girls...

I've recently gotten interested in sport bikes again. I used to ride my brothers Honda CBR 600s something like a 1988.

The thing was fast enough for me and felt good to ride. I took a few rides on his tricked out GSXR750 and that thing was rediculously fast but anyways.

I'm honestly retarded and couldn't find a better place to post this but I decided to post here anyways.

So I am in the market for something just like the Honda CBR 600s....I would really like that same bike. My price range is about $1600 max. My brothers was $1500. Still need to get equiped with a helmet and jacket so trying to keep this low as possiable. I'm also REALLY hopeing to find one in the NY, Rochester area. Getting it shipped is just more time/money/hastle.

So if anyone has anyone selling there bike under $1600 please shout me a holler my way guys.

Thanks for your time,
Looking forward to re-joining the team

·
Registered
278 Posts
check ebay or cycletrader.com, you should be able to find something in your price range. and welcome back to GDC!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.