Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
26 hours, 7 naps, 3 gas stops, 2 dogs, and 1 sore body.

Big thanx for everyone who helped me pack up especially JohnnyLobster and Wizzo who was at the med center waiting for me.

I'm extremely beat right now and i'm gonna go hop in a boiling hot tub to let some of the muscles loosen up.

·
Premium Member
2,085 Posts
Slacker . . . .

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
and i still laugh [sorry] when i picture the dogs dragging you to the ground and you not being able to get up...
dude, that hurt SOOO much. I had to have a guy at the gas station help me back up.

Next time I walked them one at a time with the hook from my umbrella through their collar so I could give em a yank.

·
Registered
9,968 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
26 hours

where are you again
glad youre ok atleast
Boston. Its 15 hours normally, add in 9 hours of naps and taking longer than normal at gas stops, it makes sense

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Glad to hear you are semi-ok. If you need anything quicker than Dave can provide you can give me a call too.

You need smaller dogs??

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Glad to see you are home...Now get well quick...

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
I pictured you crashing the truck, the trailer landing on top of the truck, crushing you and the dogs eating your brains out when they got hungry.

Am I demented?

Glad you got home in one piece man, thats a helluva haul when you're hurting like that! You really shoulda just gotten a good sleep after you left the track, and driven home when you were ready. You coulda had that hot bath a lot earlier, man! You couldve been in a free hot bathtub less than 6 hrs from leaving VIR at my house dude.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts