1,685 Posts
Re: Back by popular demand KIMBO\'s ASS GETTING HANDED

i was waiting to see that.....

i was expecting more i guess......

·
Shaved Leg Hippie
124,244 Posts

Must be the TKD in me. I keep thinking SIDE KICK! SIDE KICK!

·
Registered
12,388 Posts

Well Kimbo lost the fight but I wouldn't say he got his ass handed to him. The other black guy who nearly lost an eye in the back yard fight, now he got his ass handed to him. In this one it looked like the ass whoopin was going both ways.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Well Kimbo lost the fight but I wouldn't say he got his ass handed to him. The other black guy who nearly lost an eye in the back yard fight, now he got his ass handed to him. In this one it looked like the ass whoopin was going both ways.
Youre right his ass was not handed to him and I only used that because that seemed to be the way others here on the forum were asking to see the clip again. I dont know who the white guy is and I have met big ferg through some friends at ox cash here in Miami since we are in some what of the same business. I can say the guy was cool to me so if I had to root for someone I would for him. He just fought again recently but no footage as of yet.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts

that black dude with the dreads was pissing me the fuck off...kept jumping in and shit, it should be until he taps or goes lip the fight is on...fuck that fat fuck getting between them because he gets a knee in the head...good job to the white guy, fucker took some hits.

·
Banned
12,040 Posts

that black dude with the dreads was pissing me the fuck off...kept jumping in and shit, it should be until he taps or goes lip the fight is on...fuck that fat fuck getting between them because he gets a knee in the head...good job to the white guy, fucker took some hits.
You forgot the flag in his hair

·
Registered
4,264 Posts

Kimbo has no stamina whatsoever. All dude had to do was work Kimbo with body shots and it wouldn't have taken that long. Team Kimbo was pretty brave considering how their prize fighter was getting it handed to him. Good fight at least dude wasn't so brash about it like Kimbo was when he fugged that other guy up. Nice to see but I wouldn't want to participate in anything like that.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts

Nice to see but I wouldn't want to participate in anything like that.
+1
i wouldnt even want to be in that room...seemed like the whole place was about .5 seconds away from erupting into a gigantic full on rumble.....
things could have gotten really out of hand really quickly IMO

·
Registered
1,843 Posts

I don't know the rules, I guess Gannon won but he got his ass beat up too... Seems like it was a matter of being fit or not , not who got beat up the worst..

good clip, i guess i wanted to see one or the other get their ass knocked the fuck out !!! ha ha

·
Registered
1,186 Posts

Youre right his ass was not handed to him and I only used that because that seemed to be the way others here on the forum were asking to see the clip again. I dont know who the white guy is and I have met big ferg through some friends at ox cash here in Miami since we are in some what of the same business. I can say the guy was cool to me so if I had to root for someone I would for him. He just fought again recently but no footage as of yet.
yeah ferg is a pretty cool dude as long as you don't want to fight him for some money
but he ran out of energy against that guy. ferg is not in that good conditioning being that he parties alot and likes to smoke trees. if he were in better shape he would have put a beating on him.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts

Thanks for the post.. Gannon won but basically by Kimbo not being in shape.
That and Gannon seemed to be hampered by the "rules" ferg or kimbo or whaterver the hell his name is would get reamed royaly in a fight with ufc or k-1 or pride rules. Guy is a brawler not a fighter.
-Karl

·
Premium Member
5,169 Posts

Ferg is just a street fighter, with a fight lasting that long i hope the TRAINED fighter would win. Gannon fights MMA. Even Gannon would get wrecked in UFC.

Both guys took a beating, Gannon was hospitalized after the fight with mulitiple concussions, stiches etc...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.