Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Super sexcited for the Tennessee v. Baltimore game. I can see it going either way. Ravens have to put at least 10 pts. on the board with the offense, coupled with a interception/fumble touchdown with the defense to win. This is my superbowl game. GO Ravens!

·
Registered
790 Posts
Hoping Baltimore beats Tennessee, and the Steelers beat the Chargers. I have tickets for the AFC Championship game in Pittsburgh but Tennessee has to lose first. Plus I'd love to see Pittsburgh beat the Ravens for a third time this season. :biggrin

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
I'd love to see Pittsburgh and baltimore both win this weekend. BTW there wont be a 3rd win for you SQUEELER bitches. There wont be any OT field goals and there wont be any blown calls to help you win this time. Bring your game, because you're gona need it. The steelers got lucky both times, you were outplayed both times. This time your gonna get romped.

·
Premium Member
4,453 Posts
Baltimore :piss ....they said the Steelers were gonna roll over the Titans too.

Gonna be a hard fought, close game, and can't wait!

·
Premium Member
507 Posts
A damn good game it was too. Now we see the steelers... We're due to hand them a beat down. Yea they beat baltimore twice already this season, but the same teams with the same players except a new baltimore QB stomped steelers 28-0 last season... So it isnt out of the question.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts