Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted this on the 600/750 forum but no response. For the people that have b king bar ends on their gsxr do the bar ends have the 2 holes machined out on the back side of the bar end like the gsxr factory bar ends? I have a 2012 750 by the way.

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,127 Posts
I think the reason you got no response is that nobody else ever bothered :dunno The B-Kings never really caught on so they are fairly rare.

There are so many aftermarket bar end choices that'll probably even be cheaper and look nicer.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
B king. Like ordering the bike equivalent of a double whopper with bacon and cheese.

·
Premium Member
1,357 Posts
they didnt castrate it. the two engines are identical cams and all the difference is in the air box, exhaust and mapping the ecu. you can get a b-king the exactly the same as a busa with very little effort.

jason

·
Registered
377 Posts
I had a Bking, contrary to the above uninformed post (minus Karns reply) the bike was very good. Just wouldn't turn like a Sportbike but uncorked of all the nanny BS it would haul ass and had torque to back it up. Excellent off the line and the engine was a gem.

To answer your question I had Bking bar ends on my '11 1000 when it was a street bike. Don't remember exactly but I didn't have to do much to install them as I recall. They certainly helped in the vibration of the 1000. I also own a '11 750 but the vibration on the 750 or lack of doesn't seem to bother me like the 1000 did. The Bking bar ends are quite pricey bought new from Suzuki as was everything else on that bike being a one off production model.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts