Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
That was a pretty good game, the Giants played them a lot better than I expected with the way Manning has been playing lately. Hopefully the Bolts and knock off the Pats in the playoffs this time around assuming they both make it to the second round.

·
Bearded Admin call him Grizzly
88,756 Posts

·
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒ&
25,271 Posts
Congrats to the Pats. I thought the Geee men were gonna pull that off but in the end, the better team found a way to win the game and that's all that matters.

16-0 is something to be proud of regardless of what all the other pricks are going to try to say. Undefeated is undefeated and people will hate but they beat EVERYONE put in front of them. End of story.

·
Registered
501 Posts
16-0 is daaaaaaaaaaaaaamn good. Playoffs should be good. Jags and Bolts are playing some good football right now. Not sure NE can be stopped though. The real Championship will be decided in the AFC Champ game. NFC SUCKS!!!

·
Registered
152 Posts
Definitely, credit goes where credit is due. I said early in the season that they looked unstoppable and I would be surprised if they didn't win the SuperBowl. I can always hope though!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts