Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It could be a re post and if so sorry but I rarely go online

http://movies26.enwhore.com/awesomebike.wmv

This other clip is horrible and I honestly don't care if it's a re post because this is worth a complaint or two just to remind you guys how evil people can get. Makes me sick to know that their are people still out there just like this
....(ROAD RAGE that went WAY OVERBOARD)

http://movies26.enwhore.com/motocrash.wmv

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Ya that's been posted a couple times around here over the last week or so ..... that's not ROAD RAGE per se, from what I have read (Please correct me if I'm wrong), it was a personal thing .... 'disgruntled employee' type of event. He was pissed-off that he got fired from that group that was trying to film a commercial.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Ya that's been posted a couple times around here over the last week or so ..... that's not ROAD RAGE per se, from what I have read (Please correct me if I'm wrong), it was a personal thing .... 'disgruntled employee' type of event. He was pissed-off that he got fired from that group that was trying to film a commercial.
I hadn't heard that....from what was first reported the driver of the cage had booze on his breath...and he got off.

·
Registered
122 Posts
I hadn't heard that....from what was first reported the driver of the cage had booze on his breath...and he got off.
Neither.

The bike crew was doing a promo for their show and didnt get a permit or police to block the road.

Kinda of just went out and did it.
The driver of the car however was drunk.

Poor bastsrds never seen it coming.

·
Registered
4,786 Posts
Neither.

The bike crew was doing a promo for their show and didnt get a permit or police to block the road.

Kinda of just went out and did it.
The driver of the car however was drunk.

Poor bastsrds never seen it coming.
What I said. Booze = drunk.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.