Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like the earliest I'll be riding is August. July was busy for me and it just got busier.
First and second weekends I'm out of the country on vacation, the next weekend we have a camping trip planned and paid for and I just found out we are having a party for my grandmother's 75th birthday on the 24th, which is an LRRS race weekend.

Not that I have a bike or anything. I just found out the reason I haven't heard about the SS SV I've been looking at is because the guy was in the hospital.

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
Bring Grandma to the races for her BD.

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
i dont even want to hear about being busy

life blows goats right now in my world, work is killing me

must.............race..............soooonn

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so buy mine and skip the bday party..
I already told you Dave, if this other bike falls through, your SV is mine. The other bike is an amazing deal with lots of spares and "bling bling" parts, not to mention capable of sub 1:18s at Loudon. Not that I'd be that fast...

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
so buy mine and skip the bday party..
I already told you Dave, if this other bike falls through, your SV is mine. The other bike is an amazing deal with lots of spares and "bling bling" parts, not to mention capable of sub 1:18s at Loudon. Not that I'd be that fast...
so could daves just not with his FAT ASS on it

daveisasalley

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
has to be a step up from chritstten, why did you sell the 600 anyway?

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I didn't like riding an inline 4 again and I was struggling with my riding. I'm looking to step back on power and spend time learning to carry corner speed. At the time I bought both my original GSXR and my SV1000S, I wanted an SV650S. When I bought my original GSXR, I got screwed by the dealer on the SV I was supposed to get, needed a bike quickly and the GSXR was on the floor. The SV1000S was never purchased to be a race bike. After I crashed it, it seemed like a good idea at the time to convert it.

So the short version is I'm looking to finally buy the bike I've wanted.

Dave, nothing wrong with your bike. The other bike offers a lot of spares (wheels, subframes, bodywork, etc...) that I'd endup having to buy with your bike. Hopefully I'll have an answer for you either way next week.

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
well its good you are getting what you wanted finally

·
Registered
4,157 Posts
Dave, nothing wrong with your bike. The other bike offers a lot of spares (wheels, subframes, bodywork, etc...) that I'd endup having to buy with your bike. Hopefully I'll have an answer for you either way next week.
And Dave's bike has a killer exhaust bracket

·
Premium Member
13,304 Posts
hahaah dave's sv?? please!!! and 19's on the sv? with who riding it? certainly not Dave....
not everyone is as slow as fever.,.... bwwaaahhh

i was running 19's when i was taken out., i was in 5th passing the 4th place guy on the sv..

now i am lucky to do 19's on the R6 ., uggg....LOL

Fever

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
hahaah dave's sv?? please!!! and 19's on the sv? with who riding it? certainly not Dave....
not everyone is as slow as fever.,.... bwwaaahhh

i was running 19's when i was taken out., i was in 5th passing the 4th place guy on the sv..

now i am lucky to do 19's on the R6 ., uggg....LOL

Fever
you were not doing 19's on the SV... you were doing 21's and 19's on the gixxer....
i still love ya!

·
Premium Member
17,154 Posts
how the hell would you know biotch.,. i was running 20's on the SV in prectice.,

but nice try...

fever
proof bitch proof..... i ran 21's in practice on the retard but i can't prove it and Adam ran 14 in practice too hahahha
prove it!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts