Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the Autolite Xtreme Sport Iridium spark plugs in their bike?

I just ordered the XS4302DP's from sparkplugs.com to put in my '92 600. The plugs were $6.12 each but with shipping ending up costing about $8.48 each. I have always ran the Autolite 4302 instead of the NGK CR9EK. Most autolites can be purchased at any local autoparts store and always cheaper and seem to perform better plus last longer in my opinion. This Xtreme Sport plug cannot be purchased at any autoparts store. They cant even find it their books. Must only be sold through motorcycle shops because my local Yamaha/Suzuki dealer found them in their books for $9.95 each. This same plug will fit every 600 and 750 from 88-08. The 93-98 1100's take the XS4303.

·
Premium Member
7,715 Posts
I buy the CR9E's at Advance Auto for $5/each. Never used Autolite.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Autolite 4302's only cost about $2 at Advance Auto. Autolite is used in both NASCAR and NHRA Drag racing.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I use NGK IX Iridium's the life span is shorter for the plug but I live in upstate NY so they make the cold morning starts a lot easier and quicker. $10.76 a plug but in my opinion well worth it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just pulled my plugs CR9EK they look fouled. Autolite 4302 looks like it might be a good cheap plug to use while I sort out the carbs. Bike has been sitting for many years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts