Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are on a roll with the nice weather on suns.......soooooooo we will hit the mountains again this weekend. Same drill, 9am at the circle! The kickstands will be up at 930am sharp. We had a blast and incident free run last weekend.

Post up if you are coming out! See ya sun.............

How you doing Rob, how was the surgery? I hope all went well. You only need one good shoulder to ride, LOL.:cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
We are on a roll with the nice weather on suns.......soooooooo we will hit the mountains again this weekend. Same drill, 9am at the circle! The kickstands will be up at 930am sharp. We had a blast and incident free run last weekend.

Post up if you are coming out! See ya sun.............

How you doing Rob, how was the surgery? I hope all went well. You only need one good shoulder to ride, LOL.:cheers
Shoulder is giving me some grief at the moment but Im hangin in there;)
Gonna be in Ocean City MD til thursday recouperating on the beach,enjoy your ride gentlemen:cheers

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
In Ossining. At that point your 2 miles away mine as well just finish the run Down I'm meet a few guys in ct at 8 I mean I could be there at 850 if you want.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Have a safe ride guys ;)

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Another good run on sunday, no crashes and no unwanted attention by LEO.
Small group of 4 bikes and we had a blast. I admit freely that I ran off the road in the new section of turns that we added to the CT run. It was a sick weird angle 20 mph right turn that I took WAY TOO HOT!!! I was able to brake and stop before I entered the woods!!!:shifty I could do nothing but laugh at myself and keep it moving.:lmao These turns are the most difficult and challenging of all the turns we hit. I love it!!!

I am more than ready for Lightning on monday, I think most of the BM crew will be there.

Sorry I woke you from your slumber Bobby boy, I was told that you were coming. I said thet Bob is usually never late, let me check and see whats the deal.

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,178 Posts
I was all set to go, until 6am when I woke up in pain. Sucks, I was really hoping to put some miles on the street bike this year. I won't be able to ride on a Sunday now till the end of September :sad

·
420 King of the World
3,434 Posts
John when did you run off? Must have been after I split. Where were all the people in this thread who said they were coming?

John one word of advice for you when leading. If you are gonna pass a car and cross double yellow lines, at least make it worth while. Doing that to pass 1 car, then cut back into our lane only to be behind 4 more cars is a little silly. Draws lots of attention. Its better to do the illegal shit and then be gone, so no one gets your plates and shit. :shifty Just saying. Im done for a while, its back to work on Sundays for me. These 2 runs were fun and Im glad I attended.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
John when did you run off? Must have been after I split. Where were all the people in this thread who said they were coming?

John one word of advice for you when leading. If you are gonna pass a car and cross double yellow lines, at least make it worth while. Doing that to pass 1 car, then cut back into our lane only to be behind 4 more cars is a little silly. Draws lots of attention. Its better to do the illegal shit and then be gone, so no one gets your plates and shit. :shifty Just saying. Im done for a while, its back to work on Sundays for me. These 2 runs were fun and Im glad I attended.
Yep bro you missed all the sick turns, when we made the right and you kept going straight. What you talkin bout Willis??? We never pass cars illegally nor do we exceed the speed limit of 55.:shifty We have to pick the cars off one by one when the oppurtunity presents itself. Then be OUT like you said.:twitch Anyway what usually happens is 20 guys say they are coming and only 8 show up. I prefer groups of 10 or less, much easier to keep everyone together. Glad you made it up. Beats mowing the lawn.:biggrin

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Congrats big guy, I hope this generates more business for you. Keep on twisting arms and legs!!! I am not on FB but I could see your page, awesome. Can you show me some moves to put on poppo if I get pulled over.............LOL. J/K. I know the best move, assume the position...LMAO:shifty

Good Luck buddy!!! :cheers

1 - 20 of 37 Posts