Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK ladies I am baaaack. The weather is looking very good for this sun as of
now. I am ready to RIDE!!! 9am at the knee draggers circle. Post up if you are coming out.

See you sun!:cheers

·
Registered
161 Posts
its gonna be difficult to keep up with all of you after track day... Unless there is an open spot in white group then Im in )))

·
PM me of you want your shaft mastered
2,054 Posts
its gonna be difficult to keep up with all of you after track day... Unless there is an open spot in white group then Im in )))
V you can take my spot in the white since I've been bumped up. So there's a spot a circle for you. Lol. I am going to try to make the whole ride this week. And John or anyone else I am booking 18th and maybe 19 if people wanna go. I need to work on red group skills.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am trying hard as hell to do the 19th.....I wanna be more consistant with my track days. These long droughts of no track days is hurting my flow. After this the next target date will be 9/3. I will book that early!!!:chucks

·
Deceptively fast Bob...
20,178 Posts
I am trying hard as hell to do the 19th.....I wanna be more consistant with my track days. These long droughts of no track days is hurting my flow. After this the next target date will be 9/3. I will book that early!!!:chucks
Looks like we will JUST be missing each other at the track.

·
Registered
161 Posts
V you can take my spot in the white since I've been bumped up. So there's a spot a circle for you. Lol. I am going to try to make the whole ride this week. And John or anyone else I am booking 18th and maybe 19 if people wanna go. I need to work on red group skills.
Glad to hear that Jerry! To bad now you wont be able to show me some moves since you're in red and don't ride with us :dunno Perhaps this sunday... :shifty

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
the one day i have to rest, my wife signs us up to go to her friends afternoon wedding.. shoot me!! and i gotta wear a tux! with my 19" neck!!! do you know what that means?! no blood flow to my brain for 6 hrs!!! not that i have to use it at the damned wedding, but still.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I might make it

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Little early for you, isn't it?

Sent from right here, on my chair.
It all depends if I have my coffee and if I'm able to determine which side my brake switch is on:flipoff

:lol:lol:lol

·
Unstable SuperMod
21,904 Posts

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
im out. need to get a bunch stuff done today ...

yep signed up for the 18th ... see ya there shaft. who else is going?

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I may stop by&have some coffee but I'm bailing on the ride;its too damn humid for an old man. I'd rather be in the pool or air conditioning :)

Jay feel better bro

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I hope you feel better Jay, being sick and can't ride sucks. Being sick in the summer is the worst.:dissapointed

1 - 20 of 41 Posts