Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

201 - 202 of 202 Posts

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
To be fair your a bit late too this party ... it's not just this customer that has been burned.

As a fellow business owner I know how important reputation is , without it your nothing , with a bad one your going backwards fast !!!

The only way to win members trust again is to offer a great buying experience for everyone , not just reacting to a negative one after it's brought unwanted exposure.

Time will tell if you guys truly have made a change for the better ...
Yeah you are right! And we totally feels the impact it gave us so i am here to listen your voice.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Well, I feel like you guys have redeemed yourself in my case...I am still waiting on my new kit to arrive, but I have seen a couple pics of it and it looks nice. My advice to you, and this applies to all aspects of life in general, is just be STRAIGHT with your customers. There is NOTHING more frustrating than being lied to or ignored....If you're always honest about what's going on, and you pay attention to people's needs threads like this wouldn't exist. It is good that you guys recognize the need for improvement, and I am hopeful that this will translate into better business for all involved.
I hope you satisfy with what we did although it's a late action. What i can tell is a little secret about Auctmarts.
Auctmarts has been selling fairing kits for 14 years and i am just hired to be part of the company. The reason they hired me
is because WE ARE GOING TO SHIFT OUR BUSINESS TO NEXT LEVEL. Everything is getting change everyday and my colleagues was confusing sometime and they feel panic of it. Therefore...bad things happened. This is what they are facing right now and i am here to help you guys.

201 - 202 of 202 Posts