Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

181 - 200 of 202 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
I have unbanned them as per your request.

:cheers

·
I want Rossi to fuck my ass...
1,375 Posts
Looks like they did a decent job at least. Unbelievable on the turn around.

After you install the parts, post up completed pics :cheers

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Whew! I just read all ten pages of this saga, what an ordeal. I appreciate the heads-up, I'll not take a chance there.. Glad it all sorted out, but a lot of unnecessary heartburn to make a wrong set right.

Damn good looking though!

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
@Anthony D Auctmarts has officially fixed the problem!!! It took 5 friggen months but it happen, so I'm happy. Please lift the ban when you get a chance.

Thanks again for all your help with this, I really do appreciate it!
Soooo, what about your promise in this? You said in April when you got it sorted you would remove "worst" from this thread title. You were made whole in May and now it is almost December and YOU still haven't made good on your promise, what's that about?

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
I believe we can't edit titles ourselves.
I can't remember whether or not premium members can although I'm pretty sure you can. However, there is a window in which you can do it but even if you can it would only change the original post title and every response would still show "worst". It was a tongue in cheek comment that was not serious. Staff here have their own issues with Auctmarts but wont go into it. Too bad as it once was THE go to for aftermarket fairings.

:monkeyface

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Damn, if I ever ordered new plastics it was going to be from these guys...got to sit and think now
God damn I was about to order a kit from them...
lots of people have had good experiences with the street kits....way better than mine that's for sure. Lol

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #194
HUGE UPDATE : Auctmarts has undergone some re-structuring and the new management reached out to me with an exciting offer. They are offering to send me a free fiberglass kit to make up for the prior managements lack of customer service skills. I have selected a new design and will keep this updated as time goes by. Needless to say I'm pretty stoked about this! It is also a good sign for people that want cheap street fairings, hear of Auctmarts then read this thread and get scared away...I am optimistic>:grin2:

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #196
That's great! I like to see companies reach out like that and show good will. Hope this works out for ya :cheers
Yes me too...I had to read the email a few times to make sure they were saying what I thought they were...This is a step in the right direction for them and hopefully it will change people's perception on their business practices.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Hi guys im Ryan, new comer of Auctmarts customer service. I can tell this is wayyyyy too late to reply on the thread.
However, it is always not too late to give you guys a response. About the broken part, we feel so sorry about that and
we have tried our best to get it fix when we first noticed the problem. However, there are issues going on at the factory
which produce fiber glass fairing. This is exceptional case I promise and we would like to improve our product quality.
I know it has been a long time to fix Whippet's bike but i hope you guys understand our difficulty.

Please forgive us for not replying every email you wrote to us immediately as we don't have enough people in office to handle your message before .
What i can say is, we will never give up any of Auctmarts's customer. We apologize for what we have done wrong in the past and
rebuild the relationship with you guys. Thank you for supporting Auctmarts!

·
Administrator
13,255 Posts
To be fair your a bit late too this party ... it's not just this customer that has been burned.

As a fellow business owner I know how important reputation is , without it your nothing , with a bad one your going backwards fast !!!

The only way to win members trust again is to offer a great buying experience for everyone , not just reacting to a negative one after it's brought unwanted exposure.

Time will tell if you guys truly have made a change for the better ...

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
Hi guys im Ryan, new comer of Auctmarts customer service. I can tell this is wayyyyy too late to reply on the thread.
However, it is always not too late to give you guys a response. About the broken part, we feel so sorry about that and
we have tried our best to get it fix when we first noticed the problem. However, there are issues going on at the factory
which produce fiber glass fairing. This is exceptional case I promise and we would like to improve our product quality.
I know it has been a long time to fix Whippet's bike but i hope you guys understand our difficulty.

Please forgive us for not replying every email you wrote to us immediately as we don't have enough people in office to handle your message before .
What i can say is, we will never give up any of Auctmarts's customer. We apologize for what we have done wrong in the past and
rebuild the relationship with you guys. Thank you for supporting Auctmarts!
Well, I feel like you guys have redeemed yourself in my case...I am still waiting on my new kit to arrive, but I have seen a couple pics of it and it looks nice. My advice to you, and this applies to all aspects of life in general, is just be STRAIGHT with your customers. There is NOTHING more frustrating than being lied to or ignored....If you're always honest about what's going on, and you pay attention to people's needs threads like this wouldn't exist. It is good that you guys recognize the need for improvement, and I am hopeful that this will translate into better business for all involved.

181 - 200 of 202 Posts
About this Discussion
201 Replies
33 Participants
auctmarts1
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing