Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

21 - 30 of 30 Posts

·
Loves MASSIVE CASCADES of jizz on his face
5,361 Posts
I doubt if the OP is around here anymore, or he even cares.

·
Mod hates me
792 Posts
I've sent a few messages to AuctionMarts.. Through the message boards, an through EBay.. It has been weeks trying to confirm a few things.. Yet, no response.. Is their a best way to contact you guys? I understand your in a different country.. But, being a site sponsor.. I guess some of us expect a bit more from your company. Your products may have improved, from when you started.. But, without some decent customer service.. It gets frustrating. Yes, tons of Squids crash, an expect the world.. Yet some riders just want new parts, or better yet, businesses that want to use your parts..

A lot of people don't see why it takes so long.. Yet, they need to keep in mind, we are not the only ones, an you deal with a ton of people, an you shoot your products by order.. An your, again, out of country..

I waited a month for mine, an happy I was.. Granted, now needing to replace some parts, having issues with paint, I'm hoping to resolve what I have, rather then replace them all..

So, thanks AuctionMarts for your hard work.. Maybe get another worker or two to answer calls, an questions may help.

Just saying..

Again, if you have a preferred method of contact.. Please advise us.. If we can help you, help us.. It's a win..

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
Any chance you can give me an update on my order. I tried eBay messaging 3 days ago but no reply, I know the weekend was in between. They were a standard colour set.

My order was due for delivery Fri, May 29 - Thu, Jun 04. However I haven't even received a shipped status yet. Which would mean they will be another 2-3 weeks if coming via mail.

I'll send another e-mail to [email protected], please check it today. Sorry to post it here, but the other channels seem to be silent at the moment and I thought you may have subscribed to this thread.

EDIT: Thanks, received shipping confirmation. By EMS so maybe won't take long.
what did you order and when did you place the order!
email us!
It's ok now. You ending up replying to my email.

The shipment I quoted above was sent to the wrong place (China not Australia). I contacted you regarding that and you said you are re-sending again on Monday by EMS which will take another 3-5 days depending on customs.

I ordered 15 May so it's only been 1 month so far and I should have them in another week or two. So that's a reasonable time-frame in my opinion.

I wouldn't have contacted you if there was a longer expected delivery date. But the item was past due delivery date and there was no shipped or tracking confirmation so I guessed something went wrong with the order.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
the shipping company have something wrong during this month, and we really do not know what happened,
we shipped out the fairings and keep sending back to us, maybe oversize, and we are putting effort to solve the problem, all the customer who order from us and will have it very soon!
sorry for that!
this problem is unexpected, and right now we have choose another shipping company to export the item to the customer and seems all the thing getting back to normal now!
please forgive !

·
Registered
532 Posts
No one really cares if you can code something or not. It has little relevance.

You're calling a busy company based in China, who creates fairings for nearly every squid that wrecks on a motorcycle nationwide.

Yet, you feel that because you we're fit into a body shop within a few days, that a set of fairings made to order should be at your door step from china within the same amount of time.

Perhaps they don't want to sit on the phone with you, because of time differences as well as international calling fees might apply.

I believe the company is actually ran is or was just ran by the one guy.
Wow... really?...

First of all, the company is based in Texas according to their web site.

Second of all, I already said that I didn't realize that they custom made/painted every set. The way the website looks, it looks as though they're in stock and ready to ship.

Lastly... I already stated that I was recommended by personnel here. I didn't care about anything other than a recommendation. I asked what users recommended for fairings, and Auctmarts is what was recommended.

Yes, I feel as though if I've led to believe that I'm getting a stocked item, the least that can be presented is a freaking update on my item. Ordered 05 June, still states "PayPal pending" on the site. I'd like to know what's going on with my order. I've paid. It's not like I'm waiting to pay upon delivery. By the way... when my gas tank was painted, I paid when I picked it up. Still was fast and cheap.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I ordered a set from auctmart for my 2013 and the customer service has been great, responses can take some time but never more than a day, they are in Asia for crying out loud. If you thought you were going to get any set of fairings for 400$ out of the u.s. painted and created then your high. Even company's charging 800$ for a set of fairings advertising in stock and shipping from the US are full of it and take your 800 then order a 400 set from China while you still wait a month, how do I know? I did my research and actually contacted the company's directly not some back assed way through ebay. It's your own fault for not doing your homework and not being patient. And for 400 that's a picture of a damn good paint job.

Auctmart ftmfw (at least so far :wink: :thumbup)

I don't post here really but I have been happy with these guys so far and needed to speak up

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
So glad I don't ride on the street anymore... Replacing track plastics is so much easier.

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
Exactly, when the shipping by EMS alone to Australia is $220. $399 total that leaves $174 for Auctmarts. If you judge the fairings at that cost then they are a stellar good deal. They threw in a dark tinted screen as well which I wasn't expecting and I didn't see on the sale description, maybe because first shipment went awry. Would have preferred clear which is more practical for me, but maybe the majority prefer tinted. All in all a great deal. Now to go and fit them.

I ordered a set from auctmart for my 2013 and the customer service has been great, responses can take some time but never more than a day, they are in Asia for crying out loud. If you thought you were going to get any set of fairings for 400$ out of the u.s. painted and created then your high. Even company's charging 800$ for a set of fairings advertising in stock and shipping from the US are full of it and take your 800 then order a 400 set from China while you still wait a month, how do I know? I did my research and actually contacted the company's directly not some back assed way through ebay. It's your own fault for not doing your homework and not being patient. And for 400 that's a picture of a damn good paint job.

Auctmart ftmfw (at least so far :wink: :thumbup)

I don't post here really but I have been happy with these guys so far and needed to speak up

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
Like to provide an update.

The plastic is more brittle than on the OEM. Mine cracked around the headlight cut-out during install. If Auctmart could work out a way to soften the plastic mix so it's less brittle that would be a plus.

The second issue is the heat reflection material supplied was too thick and it fouls the header pipes on the K1 1K. The original OEM is a tape. The supplied stuff is like a 4-5mm thick foam with sound insulation tar base under the foil.

I've tried heaps of different solvents that should be safe on ABS to remove it but nothing seems to work. IPA, kerosene, turpentine, gasoline. The adhesive is fantastic for that application but impossible to remove. Auctmarts suggest soap, which I am about to try. I purchased some foil tape for the replacement.

Also the inside black plastic shrouds for the side panels where they meet the radiator have moulding problems on the upper mounting stand offs that required filing down to make them fit. They are angled compared to the other two stand offs and OEM.

Some distortion on the tail piece that requires quite a bit of manipulation and force to make it line up with the frame mounting points.

Attachments

21 - 30 of 30 Posts
About this Discussion
29 Replies
16 Participants
kwaka10r
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing