Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok so after the whole thing with Auctmarts, not even having my fairings ready to ship a month after my order was made I was reasonably pissed off. I mean summer is here for a couple of weeks and losing more than a month to hear they won't be shipped was obviously upsetting. Anyways after the claim they apologized and sent me pictures to prove it was finally ready and asked me if I still wanted to buy they will ship right away. So I figured, instead of waiting another month for another company just agree and have it in another week. They really took 2 weeks after, but at the end of the day I finally got my fairings and they do look good. So since this post is to let people know what to expect. I will try and detail everything for you guys.

1. Expect the fairings to take 1 month to 1.5 months to get to you.

2. The paint job and fairings do look pretty damn good.

3. The fitting is not 100% (but ya knew that already)

4. Buy from ebay, they like to keep a good rating.

5. Lastly let other people have their f*^*% opinion on things, if you don't like this post than hit the back button D$#k Head. N for the rest that actually appreciate having this post to help them know what to expect cheers. :cheers

I feel like sharing my auctmarts shopping experience with you guys just in case you are planning of shopping with them. I ordered fairings a month ago, for the past two weeks they have been telling me they will ship my fairings, and since a month passed I opened a case on ebay with them. They emailed me today apologizing and saying they will give me a refund. If I would’ve shopped else where I could’ve had my fairings installed by now; now a month later I will have to shop somewhere else and wait another 3 weeks. So in total I spent two months because of this mother f%^&s. Hope sharing my experience helps someone else not have the same experience. :fact

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
You get what you pay for......
Awesome opening post:thumbup

·
I dont love OG's cack anymore
1,590 Posts
Takes another 3 weeks for someone else to get you fairings... But you're bitching about it taking a little over three weeks to get something from China as it is?

Fucking dumb

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
No worries,dude is a one post wonder. The type that never contributes to a forum,but will be the first to join EVERY forum they can google to bitch,complain&bad mouth a company(and I am in NO way defending auctmarts,just sayin..)when they cant get satisfaction or feel they have been mistreated by a company.
Just copy&paste the same rant and spam every fuckin subject specific forum they can find.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
so sorry to hear this,
but may I ask did you place an order was a custom paint job? or normal paint job?
so sorry for that, since this is a custom paint job and our painter made few times mistake and need paint another set and repaint for you,
since you have case in the ebay and we must refund you the money first !
if you still want it and the set is ready to ship it out now!
I will post the photos here tomorrow

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
Any chance you can give me an update on my order. I tried eBay messaging 3 days ago but no reply, I know the weekend was in between. They were a standard colour set.

My order was due for delivery Fri, May 29 - Thu, Jun 04. However I haven't even received a shipped status yet. Which would mean they will be another 2-3 weeks if coming via mail.

I'll send another e-mail to [email protected], please check it today. Sorry to post it here, but the other channels seem to be silent at the moment and I thought you may have subscribed to this thread.

EDIT: Thanks, received shipping confirmation. By EMS so maybe won't take long.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
OP..... In my limited experience with aftermarket fairings, Auctmarts is the better quality supplier by far. Hope it works out.

·
Premium Member
694 Posts
Any chance you can give me an update on my order. I tried eBay messaging 3 days ago but no reply, I know the weekend was in between. They were a standard colour set.

My order was due for delivery Fri, May 29 - Thu, Jun 04. However I haven't even received a shipped status yet. Which would mean they will be another 2-3 weeks if coming via mail.

I'll send another e-mail to [email protected], please check it today. Sorry to post it here, but the other channels seem to be silent at the moment and I thought you may have subscribed to this thread.

EDIT: Thanks, received shipping confirmation. By EMS so maybe won't take long.
what did you order and when did you place the order!
email us!

·
That’s Mister Chalet To You ....
7,745 Posts
No worries,dude is a one post wonder.
You are correct, apparently.

Just for a laugh, I checked on the auctmarts site and it says:

• 8-15 working days Express Delivery
  • Usually, item will be shipped out after 12 working days of payment cleared date.
  • It may take up to 4-5 working days to process your payment sometimes.
Soooo.... 15+12+5 days means they state it can take up to 32 WORKING days, which equates to 6+ weeks for a standard shipment.

Yet, "Gonzala" is bitching and whining about not receiving his custom-painted fairings.... two weeks before the time stated on their website?

Auctmarts1, I fixed it for you:

So sorry if you are unable to read and count, you whiny ****. We are also including a coupon for a luxurious all-weekend facial / spa treatment in oldfart's tent. We trust this resolves the matter to your satisfaction, douchebag:bitchslap

·
Registered
532 Posts
I swear... I just logged in here to inquiring about auctmats actually. However, seeing dude waited a month, I feel somewhat fortunate... but also like I will have to wait a month. I ordered my airings last week, 05 June 2015.

Took my gas tank and rear seat cover off to have them painted for my new faring color scheme and those were done yesterday. I called auctmarts yesterday and was told to send an e-mail about my order. Why cant you just look up my order while I'm on the phone... I don't get it!

I still haven't gotten my order updated online and am pretty upset that no response email has been sent! I find it pretty crazy that I can go to a busy auto shop and have my stuff painted in 2 days, yet I can't get an answer about my order from auctmarts. Feeling now like I should have just ordered from somewhere else. I was directed to auctmarts by this site as I wrecked a few weeks ago. Everything else on the bike is fixed, but still no fairings. When will I get my stuff? I pay upfront, I expect quick return!

·
Registered
532 Posts
You are correct, apparently.

Just for a laugh, I checked on the auctmarts site and it says:

• 8-15 working days Express Delivery
  • Usually, item will be shipped out after 12 working days of payment cleared date.
  • It may take up to 4-5 working days to process your payment sometimes.
Soooo.... 15+12+5 days means they state it can take up to 32 WORKING days, which equates to 6+ weeks for a standard shipment.

Yet, "Gonzala" is bitching and whining about not receiving his custom-painted fairings.... two weeks before the time stated on their website?

Auctmarts1, I fixed it for you:
Wait... they custom paint them?

Either way... updating my shipping info to say something like "Painting your fairings" instead of "Paypal Pending" is better than nothing when my payment has been accepted 4 days ago. I could write this code logic for it to automatically update in 30 minutes.

·
Registered
532 Posts
His fairings do look good... I actually thought about getting that same color scheme. I see he has the 04/05 model as well!

And please... please Auctmarts... send my rear fairing with 750 instead of 600. I have a 750!

·
I dont love OG's cack anymore
1,590 Posts
No one really cares if you can code something or not. It has little relevance.

You're calling a busy company based in China, who creates fairings for nearly every squid that wrecks on a motorcycle nationwide.

Yet, you feel that because you we're fit into a body shop within a few days, that a set of fairings made to order should be at your door step from china within the same amount of time.

Perhaps they don't want to sit on the phone with you, because of time differences as well as international calling fees might apply.

I believe the company is actually ran is or was just ran by the one guy.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts