Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putting in a FactoryPro kit in my 88/1100 and their is two choices in the kit for needle jets. I called them and they recommended the alternate one which supposedly is a bit leaner in the midrange at full throttle. Doe's this sound like a good choice? #84n-50r instead of 80n-50r?

I'm running a Yosh pipe with K&N's with a five degree advance at sea level.

Just thought I'd run it by ya.....see if anyone had any experience with it........Thanks!

·
3,440 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I guess the easier question is........for people who have used FactoryPro kits, did your final set-up use the optional needle or the one the kit says to try first?

I was surprised for them to tell me over the phone to use the alternate needle to start with. Leaves me wondering why the kit wasn't set up that way to begin with??

Then again, he didn't ask me anything about my engine or if I was at sea level or 10,000' either

To make matters worse, the two example set-ups shown in the directions both included parts not included in the kit. From what I have heard of them on here I expected more......R

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.