Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This forum is for bikes 01-03 GSX-R600 and 00-03 GSX-R750 or later. If you post in here about your oil cooled, water cooled or SRAD, your post will be deleted. There is a sub-forum for every bike if you just bother to acquaint yourself with the site.

NO OIL COOLED, WATER COOLED OR SRADS IN THIS SUB-FORUM. IT IS FOR FUEL INJECTED BIKES 2000 OR LATER.

:banghead

Oil Cooled

1985 to 1991-2 Model Air/Oil Cooled GSX-R's. the first GSXR's and the last "Real" GSXR's <----- clickie

Water Cooled

Covering liquid cooled GSX-R models up to 1995 <----- clickie

SRAD

Covers GSX-R750's from 1996 to 1999 and GSX-R600's from 1996 to 2000 <----- clickie

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Well damn

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The folks who don't bother to read forum descriptions. This site is very well organized with forum descriptions. This sub-forum is described for bikes 2000+ so why do so many think this is the forum to ask about carb issues? SRAD's are the worst followed by water cooled and oil cooled a very distant 3rd.

·
Premium Member
73,190 Posts
I don't know what we're yelling about!!!

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
This is a new post (sticky)!!

I'm not so slow after all, I was expecting it to be an old one and I just noticed it. I'm going to feel good for the rest of the day before I have my next dose of Geritol at bedtime. :banana

Good work Sam, sometimes the instructions are the last thing that are read :thumbup

Now, about those K6/7 600/750 rectifier threads :gaah

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now, about those K6/7 600/750 rectifier threads :gaah
Did you get a chance to read my response to your query regarding this? Find a thread you feel is worthy with pictures and/or instructions and I will stick it. Pm me a link or post a bump in said thread and it shall be done. Frankly, I don't feel like looking nor do I have the time with all these noobs who constantly require attention of some sort like moving threads to the correct forum.

:fact

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
I likes the pie

·
NYYYYYAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
2,037 Posts

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
Yeah, I read your post Sam. I spent at least 20 minutes looking through the threads and couldn't settle on one.

I can understand why you wouldn't want to look, wasn't expecting to place that curse on anyone.

I'll try again soon.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
If you would rather compose your own K6/7 rectifier thread by copy and paste. I have numerous pictures I can provide you with for this endeavor. I can pm them to you if you decide to take this route.

Aaaaaaaand another successful thread derail complete :lmao

·
Banned
3,858 Posts
That's a good idea and ambitious! I'll try and take the efficient [lazy :)] approach first and have another look see if there is one worthy for making it a sticky.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Again, a 1998 GSXR600 posts in here...this is getting tiresome and I can't delete since "someone" posted on the thread, so now I gotta move it.

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Again, a 1998 GSXR600 posts in here...this is getting tiresome and I can't delete since "someone" posted on the thread, so now I gotta move it.

Damn Viking strikes again....:hammer

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
About this Discussion
27 Replies
11 Participants
SVS
Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
A forum community dedicated to the Suzuki GSX-R motorcycle. Discuss the GSX-R600, GSX-R750, GSX-R1000, and GSX-R1100, and more!
Full Forum Listing