Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
That’s Mister Moderator To You ....
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..... to butthurt noobs who bitch and whine publicly about forum staff being soooo unfair to them? :crying

..... or to butthurt noobs who continue to bitch and whine privately when their bitching and whining threads get closed by forum staff?

I think I'll help the noob out by posting his bitching and whining publicly :cheers

And btw, it's 'etiquette', not edicate.

Thanks for all your contributions to date.

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts
He said "if it wasn't for contributors like me there wouldn't be a site"

Ironic if you PAY a SUBSCRIPTION to the site like you and I, there is no post limit etc...
Hence would be no reason for any of this.
Ok, I'm out lol

·
Banned
103 Posts
Well, to be not-fair: a good percentage of our posts these days are just the moderators taking shits on new-comers. It must feel pretty good!

But whatever - luckily my bike is so old I don't depend on new content or insights. It's all been covered. The rest is just listening to crotchety fucks be crotchety and tell shitty jokes and support trump. Flourishing community boys!

·
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, to be not-fair: a good percentage of our posts these days are just the moderators taking shits on new-comers. It must feel pretty good!
Well, that's ONE way to say it. Another way wold be to state fact: Newcomers are welcomed here and NEVER take any flack unless it's in good fun and they are responding well to it. Anyone being an asshole to newcomers (or old timers) ends-up banned.

Some exceptions to this are when newcomers come out of the gate bitching and whining, like OP in this thread.

• He complained about forum staff in one thread, which got shut down.
  • Then he opened another thread to complain about the first one being shut down.
  • That thread also got shut down.
  • Then he sends a PM to me bitching about all of the above
  • All the above complaining and drama.... and he still hasn't hit a post count of 10??? :lmao
In your case, you may be butt-hurt for not getting a lot of love. Hmmmm... why could that be? :scratch

Could it possibly be because you're one of those smart-asses who comes out vocally opposing common sense. EG you make an ass of yourself advocating that it's perfectly fine for learning riders to buy a supersport as their first bike? Maybe that's why so many think you're an ass?

Noooo... tell yourself it's only because you're a relative newcomer :lol

The rest is just listening to crotchety fucks be crotchety and tell shitty jokes and support trump. Flourishing community boys!
It actually is the world's largest brand-specific motorcycle forum with LOTS of contributing members, wisdom and experience. That's probably why you fit in as well as you do :thumbup

·
I'm Butthurt as FUCK
25 Posts

But whatever - luckily my bike is so old I don't depend on new content or insights. It's all been covered. The rest is just listening to crotchety fucks be crotchety and tell shitty jokes and support trump. Flourishing community boys!
Yup

Attachments

·
Captain Obvious ... because obviously it’s obvious
3,951 Posts

And others are posts by clueless people that somehow think that throttle control is enough to own a liter bike.

·
IM THE BRONZE
1,336 Posts

This is not the political forum, so leave YOUR President out of it. :grin2:

·
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Rectum Rupticus
9,925 Posts
Millennials, get used to them.
What amazes me is how whiny they are when something doesn't go their way. Sorry kid Real life doesn't give out participation trophies . Get over it . :spit:spit:spit

·
I'm Butthurt as FUCK
25 Posts
Says another noob who started a thread to bitch and whine about forum staff :facepalm
I'm sorry, is this not a thread to bitch and whine about people in general? :dunno

And uh oh, watch out. I'm a noob and that's spouse to be insulting. :yumyum

·
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No one ever said there's anything wrong with noobs. Most are nice, normal-enough people and become valued members of our community if they stick around, contribute etc...

What's remarkable is how lately, so MANY noobs are whiny drama-queens.

For instance:

• You received a very warm welcome in your intro thread.
  • Many peeps, myself included, offered insight about your current bike and engine options in several threads you opened
  • But when you resurrected an old dead thread (I realize you were joking) resulting in that thread being closed......
You turned into a sarcastic, whiny bitch? :scratch click

:cheers

·
Both Handsome AND Pretty!
19,104 Posts
No one ever said there's anything wrong with noobs. Most are nice, normal-enough people and become valued members of our community if they stick around, contribute etc...

What's remarkable is how lately, so MANY noobs are whiny drama-queens.

For instance:

• You received a very warm welcome in your intro thread.
  • Many peeps, myself included, offered insight about your current bike and engine options in several threads you opened
  • But when you resurrected an old dead thread (I realize you were joking) resulting in that thread being closed......
You turned into a sarcastic, whiny bitch? :scratch click

:cheers
:twitch

Attachments

Reactions: 8you4t

·
19,104 Posts

Sorry we didn't give you giant props for supporting noobs starting on a 1000. Your advice is extremely ignorant.

"However for those individuals who are confident in their ability to not just wildly ream the tits of the bike, it is fine to buy any modern 1000 and learn to ride on it. Just be very careful and progressive with your maneuvers, and practice the basics until they are down like muscle memory. As in, it can take several years of basics drills before you would start to explore the full potential of a modern liter bike."

I'm not sure if you heard, but Donald trump is our President. He got elected and everything. If you don't like him, fine. I didn't realize we need to check with you so nothing that is said bothers you. If you don't like reading jokes, don't read them!

·
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Why are the shingle marks only on one side of his head? These are the important issues to be discussed on GDC.

·
Banned
38 Posts
The Hurt Study which is admittedly old (1981) found that large displacement motorcycles were NOT more likely to be involved in an accident.

A large study was recently completed in 2016 called the Motorcycle Crash Causation Study. Data was made available just this year. I have not yet seen any analysis of motorcycle displacement statistics yet.

Let's face it, even an entry level twin cylinder will do the quarter mile quicker than most sportcars. IMO, it's more the idiot in the helmet than the bike that determines whether you wreck or not.

·
19,104 Posts
The Hurt Study which is admittedly old (1981) found that large displacement motorcycles were NOT more likely to be involved in an accident.

A large study was recently completed in 2016 called the Motorcycle Crash Causation Study. Data was made available just this year. I have not yet seen any analysis of motorcycle displacement statistics yet.

Let's face it, even an entry level twin cylinder will do the quarter mile quicker than most sportcars. IMO, it's more the idiot in the helmet than the bike that determines whether you wreck or not.
The problem with numbers like that is they lump together a Sportster the same as a 1000cc sport bike so it really skews the results. Sport bikes in general have a much greater chance of biting you in the ass compared to like size engine in cruiser/standard styles.

1 - 20 of 90 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.