Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you, especially the Super mods and Admin ever given any thought to what new members think after they join this circus? I mean think about it, you're new to the site and see the usernames and titles of people here. What goes through their minds? With names like:

Mr. Fluffer
Dirty Dick
I tried humpin OG's dogs
Tater Tot Wee Woo
Cockhead401
Blew Tony Romo for FREE!
93goatfucker04

And titles like:

"has a dirty whorish mouth&lives on whore island"

"I am a tater tot; young, not stout. Here is my baby face whoa did a pube just sprout?"

"Came out of retirement to "catch" for a bunch of 20-24 year old men!"

"Ass Packer"

"Chubby Chaser"

"Sphincter Pincher"

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
GDC is a family...fuck em if they cant take a joke. We only change names when we like people,or you REALLY piss us off. It's been going on for the last 10 years or so....

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GDC is a family...fuck em if they cant take a joke. We only change names when we like people,or you REALLY piss us off. It's been going on for the last 10 years or so....
Certainly part of the charm of GDC but I can't imagine what noobs must think when they see it :dunno

You ain't nobody till you have a custom name/title :punk

(unless it's because you're a whiny little bitch)

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts

·
Dick/Vagina Embracer
2,945 Posts
My title hasn't changed since 2011 :facepalm I'm due for an update, you pricks.

1,931 Posts
I think its hilarious. Someone was wondering why everyone had a viking face on their avatar not too long ago. When the SVS fan club was in full effect.

·
Ex-Lady Supermod
16,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think its hilarious. Someone was wondering why everyone had a viking face on their avatar not too long ago. When the SVS fan club was in full effect.
Yeah, I remember that, is it waning these days? I'm sure it will pick-up when camping season starts.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts