1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
go with the akra i love my evo 2 full system

·
Registered
650 Posts
i have the arrow full system. the arrow competition system is equivalent to the arrow evolution system. But it only comes in a high mount ( uses alumalite not Ti') . Honestly i dont even have a power commander and the bike runs perfectly no backfire.. nice and toned but not loud at all. and to be even more honest i liked the sound of my old yosh trs on my 03 600 10x better, although this exhaust is real sweet when cruising aroudn town/freeways because its so easy on the ears.

My decision came down to the fact that the arrow can is angled EXactly with the tail on the 04s.. the akra isnt... so i bought the arrow.

·
Registered
650 Posts
the arrow high mount is mounted Higher than the akra in the picture. mine is the standard mount. i liek the stnd better. the arrow competition system is also more expensive.. and makes more power than the std mount but u canrt have a passenger peg on there.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Here is the akra evo 2

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the arrow high mount is mounted Higher than the akra in the picture. mine is the standard mount. i liek the stnd better. the arrow competition system is also more expensive.. and makes more power than the std mount but u canrt have a passenger peg on there.
I check it out with my local arrow agent they said need to buy bracket for e high mount pipe so is that the case over @ your side ??

·
Bearded Viking Admin...
131,133 Posts
Well, I have both - Akra full Ti on my Gix and Arrow full aluminium on my SV and IMHO they are so close in quality and performance - top of the line - that you should really just get the one that looks the best to you or that you can get the best price on

·
Registered
18 Posts
i have a carbon akra bolt on, but its going te be replaced with a full arrow high mount system

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.