1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
the 2nd arrow is SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
919 Posts
i'm pissed - i ordered my arrow full system and was not given any options on whether it was for 'stock' or 'tuned' - i better FUC*'n get the nice short can!

i guess i'll tell ya monday when it gets here... *fuming*

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey,

I would be gratefull if you could post your dyno ones fitted.
I would like to have a full Ti Arrow system. However, people at Arrow didn't recommend it on a stock engine. It has been developed for modified engines. The first system is the system for the stock engine.
I'm quite in favor of the arrow system as the performance of those exhausts is exellent. BUT, they are deliverd only in SS for stock bikes.

You can try the full Ti system on a stock bike but they don't garantuee anything.
So I would like to hear how it performs.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have had them on my 600RR and the EU approved can WITHOUT noise killer produced +11bhp (rw).

I would like to have it again but it's from SS

·
Registered
980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I would definitely go for the Arrow if they would bring it out as full Ti

It has these power figures WITH an exhaust made WITH type approval. Only removing the killer gives you the power.
SO simply fit the noise killer and it's perfectly legal for tracks with lmited noise levels.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.