Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,124 Posts
I think someone posted pics a while back of him at a track day in the states. If it wasn't him then it was someone else on a yamaha with a huge box strapped to the back.

I'm surprised yamah hasn't jumped all over that as a testament to the strength and durablity of their bikes. Seems like it would make one hell of an ad campaign.

That's awesome what he is doing and I wish him more success of future trips.

·
Registered
731 Posts
In-freaking-credible!!!!

But of all the bikes one could choose to travel around the world???

I think I saw that bike on e-bay yesterday "mint condition, low miles, first owner, never seen rain, never been down"

·
Registered
885 Posts
That's so fucking awesome it's not even funny.

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'm sure that is an experience well worth undertaking. Like most things he probably has good and bad days...but damn...to be out there just doing something like that.

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
That is just incredible...Although, I don't see how it started back up after the water was pouring out the exhaust like that. I bet the dunes were a bitch
The salt flats would be fun though.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
he's from the netherlands...

checkout the website at the end.

If an american tried that, i'm sure they'd be taken hostage and held for randsom.

·
Registered
6,907 Posts
> > > > > > > > > > A W E S O M E < < < < < < < < < <

---- How do I save that video ...

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'd love to travel the world like he did, i dunno if i'd do it on a sports bike.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.