Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Cock Lover,lover of the cock.
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for feedback from present or past ar pistol owners...

Even better would be more specifically:
7.5" barrel, gas operated .223/5.56

Any complaints/drawbacks? Likes or dislikes? Experience with different barrel lengths for comparison?

I see the last gun thread got locked, I'm just looking for first hand feedback, because there's likely some of you here. Trying to get more real world feedback vs. gun specific sites where trends set in.

Thanks!

·
17,002 Posts
I'm looking for feedback from present or past ar pistol owners...

Even better would be more specifically:
7.5" barrel, gas operated .223/5.56

Any complaints/drawbacks? Likes or dislikes? Experience with different barrel lengths for comparison?

I see the last gun thread got locked, I'm just looking for first hand feedback, because there's likely some of you here. Trying to get more real world feedback vs. gun specific sites where trends set in.

Thanks!
They're cool to shoot.
But, as for serving a purpose, there are better close quarter home defense weapons. A .223/5.56 is too much penetrating power to use around the house.

·
Cock Lover,lover of the cock.
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thanks for the input.

I still have yet to shoot it, but I do own a selfmade pistol.
ARD 7.5" 5.56 barrel/gas/bolt components, magpul grip, 4"quadrail handguard, tbrc upper, selfmade lower 80%), bobsled, bb, k&s rollpins, custom fcg mods, 360* 1" muzzlebreak, etc.

Still haven't had the time to go out and take for the first set of testing and tuning. I've already gathered an assortment of ammo for checking how picky she will be.

I also have a 60% 1911 that I will eventually finish...
But i decided to build a pistol variant after I shot my friends XO-26 in 7.62, and I wanted to tackle one of my own because I liked shooting it. God its loud, makes me wonder how loud the 7.5 will be.

I'm thinking of making several different upper configs as well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts