Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found PMC X-Tac XP193 (5.56x45) for $340 for 1000rd. Considering that the Federal XM193 is no where to be found, and even out of stock it's listing for closer to $400 a case, that it's a good deal.

For all you 5.56 AR shooters, I did about 2 hours of research and found strong support to say that the PMC is just as good, if not better, than the Federal. Most say it gives tighter groups, and shoots cleaner.

www.the-armory.com :cheers

·
Dreaming of buttsecks for years...
13,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Saw the same stuff at the last gunshow, they had pallets of this for $360 a case. I jumped on this!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Good find sir!

Getting my new AR next week, stag arms 5.56, chrome lined barrel and bolt, quad rail and round hand guard, EOtech holoscope with green dot and pressure trigger mounted on the pistol grip. So much win. :D

No, its not a 5k gun, but its my first assault rifle, so it'll be perfect.

·
Banned
1,345 Posts
Thanks man, I ordered 1k rounds. I was down to 90 haha!

I also ordered 1k rounds of 7.62 golden tiger for my ak while i was at it heh.

·
17,011 Posts
Just found PMC X-Tac XP193 (5.56x45) for $340 for 1000rd. Considering that the Federal XM193 is no where to be found, and even out of stock it's listing for closer to $400 a case, that it's a good deal.

For all you 5.56 AR shooters, I did about 2 hours of research and found strong support to say that the PMC is just as good, if not better, than the Federal. Most say it gives tighter groups, and shoots cleaner.

www.the-armory.com :cheers

If I'm just burning ammo at targets, I use PMC, Wolf or even Brown Bear..
I've put 1,000's of rounds thru my AR's and never had a single hiccup.
FYI, you can 1,000 rds of BB from $220+..

·
Registered
183 Posts
PMC is good stuff. Not a bad price. I'm kinda partial to lake city ammo. I haven't checked for a while, but last time I ordered 1000 rounds from
www.cheaperthandirt.com it was about the same price.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S lll

·
Registered
183 Posts
Probably because it's in my safe lol.

No, but seriously EVERYONE'S out of stock? Even cheaper than dirt? I've actually had some decent luck finding good ammo at gun shows lately. I got 500 rounds of federal 55 grain for $139.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S lll

1 - 11 of 11 Posts