Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
can we get a count who will be there!?!?

so the old guy will know the food to bring !!!!

me
LOBSTER FOR ME!!!!

njracer

·
Registered
4,040 Posts
<<<<<<<<<<< is thinkin about it sice beaver is a bust
damn rain and cold

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
*might* be there, but def not racing. dont count me in though, we can bring food too

·
Premium Member
26,775 Posts
*might* be there, but def not racing. dont count me in though, we can bring food too
YO....skippy, why you NOT racing?

·
Registered
294 Posts

me

Whose the "old" guy?????????????????????

Sorry ----- everyone should pitch in on the food

·
Registered
6,418 Posts
yea dumbass DAVE what are you the soup kitchen?????

and lobster for me

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Ditto...

·
Registered
294 Posts
laohu69 is the OLD guy ., and was going to bring bobssssss i was planning to give him MONEY too., geeezzzzzz....

wizo's lobster

OHHH---- that's old guy, but you have got to learn how to spell check hon...... I guess you meant to say LOBSS....
And I wasn't worried about us bringing money

I was going to ask my mom to make pulled pork for us, we'll see....

·
Registered
4,361 Posts

me

They call me old because I'm so wise.

Or maybe because I have some leathers that I bought new that are older than some of them.

I've already got the makings for a whole slew of the shish - kebobs, I just wanted to get a semi-accurate count so that noone goes hungry. So far it appears to be 7 but I don't know how many will bring "significant others"

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
Don't worry about any $$ folks. I stole the veggies from the neighbors garden and the meat is roadkill so it ain't costing me nuttin'.

And noone has yet decided where we'll pit.

Forgetful young whippersnappers.

·
Registered
9,334 Posts
YEA DONT WORRY ABOUT $$$$ ------ I"M GOING TO WIN MEGA MILLIONS $205M FRIDAY NITE (by damn) AND THEN I'LL COME TO SUMMIT IN MY CHOPPER EN ROUTE BACK FROM MAINE WHERE I'LL GET THE DAMN FATTEST LOBSTERS YOU EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE,

$205 meeeeeeeeelllion

·
Registered
4,361 Posts
YEA DONT WORRY ABOUT $$$$ ------ I"M GOING TO WIN MEGA MILLIONS $205M FRIDAY NITE (by damn) AND THEN I'LL COME TO SUMMIT IN MY CHOPPER EN ROUTE BACK FROM MAINE WHERE I'LL GET THE DAMN FATTEST LOBSTERS YOU EVER SEEN IN YOUR LIFE,

$205 meeeeeeeeelllion
I hate to burst your bubble but my wife told me that the only reason she didn't win it last time was because it wasn't up to 200 million yet and that she'll win it this time.
You might have to fight her for it.

·
Registered
294 Posts

me

Or maybe because I have some leathers that I bought new that are older than some of them.

I've already got the makings for a whole slew of the shish - kebobs, I just wanted to get a semi-accurate count so that noone goes hungry. So far it appears to be 7 but I don't know how many will bring "significant others"

I am a significant other - though Dave might say something different

And I will be going

·
Registered
4,361 Posts

me

I am a significant other - though Dave might say something different

And I will be going
I figured as much. I didn't think that most of these dunderheads could think about anything but racing right now so I was just going to double the amount of people who say they're coming. Those who don't speak up and show up anyway will just have to go hungry.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.