·
Papa Johns Diaper Service...
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok ladies, this is it!!!! Finally some decent riding weather......its gonna be
damn near 60 and DRY!!! Let's do it!!! Time to get the dust off the bikes
and rust off the rider, LOL.

You know the drill, 10am at the circle, post up if you are coming out so we
know who is coming. Kick stands up at 10:30am sharp!!!!

For you newbies who don't know where the circle is just ask!!!:cheers

·
Reporting live from Fox 5 News
840 Posts
If the weatherman doesn't lie, and we all know he does, should be beautiful this weekend.

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Possibly.
I need a babysitter from the last exit on the GSP to the circle. But then again, I need to fix my trailer.
yeehaa , what up peoples?

i should be in
You need what Princess yada yada, this is not a track day it's a mountain run!!!!:dunno

Mitch do you remember where the circle is??? LOL :shifty

I am def looking forward to a nice long run to shake off the rust and cobwebs..... Let's do it ladies.....

809 Posts
You need what Princess yada yada, this is not a track day it's a mountain run!!!!:dunno

Mitch do you remember where the circle is??? LOL :shifty

I am def looking forward to a nice long run to shake off the rust and cobwebs..... Let's do it ladies.....

What was hard to understand sunshine? I do not know how to get to the meet spot and I also have to fix my trailer. Assclown!!!

·
Premium Member
24,541 Posts
Have a safe ride guys,hope to be out there soon

·
Registered
252 Posts
Hope I get out early tonight. Really dont wanna get out of work at 2am by the time I sleep its 4am to get up at 8am. So depending if I get out of work by midnight depends if ill show tmw. Ill let you know John this way your not waiting for me at the circle.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I'm in! Finally have everything in working order, although my leathers barely fit. Spring slimdown time... :fact

·
Premium Member
968 Posts
Assclown. Hehehe

Alright im in. Just finished changing the oil on the 750 ( took longer than i thought , stupid pushpin fasteners...) and im good to go.

Princess , if you want to meet up ...9.30 at the montvale service area on the GSP. its right past 171. PM if your in.

woooot

·
2,835 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We had an awesome run today, small group of 3 bikes! Felt good to be out
there and hitting some turns again. Shaking off all the winters rust and cobwebs. The roads were pretty lite with traffic. There was still some snow
on the sides of the back roads. :eek:hmy It was def cold and raw in the am but
warmed up rather nicely. Just good to finally be back out there doing our thing. Late start for the season this year. Good working with you Pimo, you
are gonna do very well on the track!:cheers

1 - 20 of 28 Posts